Security Advisory Lead, France Consulting
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
We live in a world that’s becoming more digital every day. We want to do business anytime, anywhere using any device. This digital world is a very exiting world for hackers who are taking advantages of vulnerabilities. If you open todays newspaper you see that a lot of companies have become victims of Cyber Attacks. We are currently seeking a Senior Security Advisor that can help our customers with designing a Security strategy that can deal with today’s threats. You will make sure that business risks are mitigated towards an acceptable level.
Having the right Security strategy is very challenging for most companies, especially since the environment is shifting from on-premises towards the cloud. You will guide your customer in their (cloud) security journey. You will perform security maturity assessments to see where your customer is in their journey. You will help them in the translation of threats and vulnerabilities into business risks to help them to make informed decisions. You will help customers with the mitigation of risks with the creation of security strategies. These strategies will take Governance, Processes and (cloud) Technology into account. You will not only act as the trusted advisor, but you will also be actively involved in security implementation projects. Together with the customer and Avanade security specialists you will increase the security of the customer to prevent the customer in becoming the next cyber security victim.
Do you have a background in Security, and do you like to act as a trusted advisor for large Enterprises? Are you someone who can explain to the customer what the business impact can be of certain cyber threats? Can you advise the customer on a strategy that will not only protect from today’s threats but also from tomorrows threats? Do you like to work with Business, Architecture, Strategy and Technology? And do you not shy away from challenges? Then we are looking for you!
· Which security strategy minimizes business risks?
· Is the strategy also in line with business goals?
· How do you translate threat and vulnerabilities into business risks?
· Which security architecture fits the customer?
· How do you help your customer with securing their cloud journey?
· 7 - 10 years IT Security consulting / advisory experience
· In possession of or working toward industry recognized cloud security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US, GSEC, CEH, CPT, CCSK, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional
· Experience with compliance standards, including FISMA, FedRAMP, DoD CC SRG, GDPR, PCI-DSS
· Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud, security threats in the cloud
· Deep comprehension of working collaboratively across multiple lines of business and Solution Areas
· Fluency in French and Business level English are required
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.