Industry Solution Architect - Retail
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Avanade is seeking a Retail Industry focused Solution Architect… Could it be you?
As a part of the Global Solution Areas Organization, and in a highly visible role, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
As a Industry Solution Architect aligned to our Retail Industry you will specialize in Enterprise IT, including strategy, enterprise architecture, governance, operations, infrastructure and DevOps.
You will focus on identifying, developing, managing, and maintaining strategic partnerships across each of our Solution Areas as relevant to your industry segment. Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will be Avanade's point person for ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with strategic partners.
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Lead development of industry specific solutions/assets and content coordinated with the Industry Strategy Team
- Provide industry solutioning and architecture definition at business process level across a global organization
- Contribute and build solutions using Microsoft services leveraging best practices and proven patterns to ensure that clients technical investments yield desired business outcomes
- Possess and communicate knowledge of business and IT strategy, business process optimization and the Microsoft ecosystem
- Be known for your “client centric” approach and delivery excellence
- Influence as a subject matter expert and change agent across the organization to educate account and business development teams to have a positive impact on client engagement and portfolio growth
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding technical strategy and industry guidance to improve the client’s long-term business objectives
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
- Define technology and architecture blueprints, devise implementation roadmaps to achieve successful business outcomes
- Determine the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities and drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs with a goal of helping our clients achieve cutting edge innovation in their digital portfolios and bring positive ROI’s to their client base
- Partner across our technical & sales teams, regions, innovation studios and with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft) to direct and lead regional sales and delivery teams through the full lifecycle of solution development, execution, sales and delivery
- Demonstrated success in developing and growing long-term, high value partner relationships that benefit both parties
- You possess a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset, as someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to drive results
- You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and problem resolution with partners and clients
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team who seeks and acts on input from others
- Positive, transparent, and engaging personality with a natural skill for developing professional relationships
- Proven track record of building and developing alliance partner relationships, and strong business network and reputation within the technology space
- Intimate knowledge of Avanade/Accenture global alliance relationships Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Prior experience building relationships and navigating within a large, complex, matrixed organization
- Strong understanding of Enterprise IT, including strategy, enterprise architecture, governance, operations, infrastructure and DevOps
- Experience working on large scale enterprise transformation projects, particularly at Fortune 500 companies
- Expert level ability in managing executive Customer relationships key IT (CxO, CIO, Chief Architect) and business stakeholders within a customer organization
- Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines
- Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences
- In-depth knowledge for a major industry in blueprints, trends and eco systems
- Strong full stack hands-on skills in design architecture, from top level to implementation, covering functional requirements and non-functional requirements implementation, testing, integration and evolvements
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.