Dynamics 365 CE Customer Insights Solution Lead (Marketing)
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Dynamics 365 CE Customer Insights Solution Lead
As a part of our Global Solutions Area Digital Marketing Team in Europe, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Customer Insights and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a Customer Insights Solution Lead, you will be responsible for solution architecture and coordinating with cross-functional and cross-level teams both internally, as well as with key business partners and clients, to design, build, implement, and assist with executing go-to-market strategies that result in business growth and increase our client success by shaping and delivering innovative solutions leveraging Microsoft Customer Insights.
To be successful in this role, you are known for your “client centric” approach and solution shaping and delivery excellence, drawing on your experience of bringing data science to life. You will participate in client conversations regarding a 360-degree view of the customer leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals.
You will lead solutioning teams, designing and setting up projects that use machine learning/deep learning to enable analysis and decision-making. You will use your knowledge of data enrichment and personalization coupled with the data sciences to deliver projects
You will partner with Avanade and Accenture Microsoft Business Group Global and Regional Leadership, as well as key industry partners such as Microsoft, Sitecore and Adobe, to define, implement and deliver innovative marketing automation solutions for our enterprise clients.
- Be known for your “client centric” approach and delivery excellence
- Draw on your experience of bringing data science to life
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for the proposed Customer Insights solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap aligned to clients’ business needs, including elements such as use case(s) definition, business case, user experience design, business process flows, functional data flow, data catalogues, technical data flows, delivery approach, resources plans, risks, assumptions, dependencies, etc.Use your knowledge data enrichment and personalization coupled with the data sciences to deliver projects.
- Stay up-to-date with business best practices in the use of data and advanced analytics to personalize experiences for both employees and customers
- Participate in client conversations regarding a 360-degree view of the customer leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
- Make your own decisions while also providing support to more junior team members
- Track record of developing and growing exceptional client relationships with a reputation for delivering a "best in class" end-to-end client experience.
- A passion for driving business technology solutions.
- Knowing the importance of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to our clients
- Proven experience working with data and/or developing artificial intelligence and machine learning use cases for personalization to optimize interactions with customers and employees
- Leveraging Customer Insights to build data driven systems for risk control, fraud detection, recommendation, customer segmentation, adaptive pricing, etc.
- Azure Machine Learning and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Understanding the product architecture, security, analytical landscape, integration from D365 CE and data flows through Customer Insights
- Working with backend engineers, creating solutions for data storage and processing pipelines
- Understanding and knowledge in supervised/unsupervised learning, classification/clustering algorithms, feature engineering/optimization, and computer vision
- Solid understanding of algorithms, linear algebra, machine learning, computer systems/architecture, and neural network under-the-hood details
- Python programming, software development best practices, and debugging/profiling would be of added value but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to help junior-level data scientists with their coding challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Masters Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field is strongly desired
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.