Digital Transformation Manager, France Advisory
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the Role:
As part of our Digital Enterprise Advisory practice, you’ll help our clients realise business transformation, empower business process agility and provide business insight. The Advisory team provides strategic advice and uses technology advancements (e.g. analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive business transformation. We deliver our broad range of Advisory services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners.
As a Manager/Group Manager, you will collaborate with senior leadership and participate on engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a variety of business outcomes. You’ll possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You’ll be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will
- Support Digital Enterprise Practice Leadership on client engagements, responsible for the project management and associated deliverables.
- Build strategy, assessments, vision & roadmaps and business case deliverables as well as provide data driven informational workshops and presentations.
- Identify trends and strategies for Business Application solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation.
- Identify, develop and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Build strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritising quick wins with near-term measurable impact.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients and responding to RFPs.
- 5+ years of consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm and experience working on engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment.
- Leading client engagements in an Advisory practice, with expertise in one of the following - ERP, CRM, Supply Chain and Business Applications.
- CIO Strategy, IT Strategy and Business Applications Strategy.
- Demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client.
- Previous project and people management experience, responsible for deliverables and project /budget responsibilities, including deadlines, costs and talent.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing client’s goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solutions.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary team.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services numériques et de cloud novateurs, de solutions d'affaires et d'expériences orientées vers la conception dans l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent une pensée audacieuse et novatrice combinée à une expertise technologique, commerciale et industrielle pour aider à avoir un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs collaborateurs. Nous sommes la force derrière Accenture Microsoft Business Group, qui aide les entreprises à fidéliser leurs clients, à responsabiliser leurs collaborateurs, à optimiser leurs opérations et à transformer leurs produits en tirant parti de la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50 000 professionnels dans 26 pays, apportant à leurs clients notre meilleure réflexion à travers une culture collaborative qui respecte la diversité et reflète les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur www.avanade.com.