Digital Transformation Consultant, France Advisory
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
As part of our Advisory practice, you’ll open our client’s eyes to the opportunities and challenges presented by the Microsoft ecosystem guiding them as we help transform their business. The Advisory team provides strategic advice and uses technology advancements (e.g., data and analytics, intelligent automation, Cloud, ERP/CRM etc.) to drive business transformation. We deliver our broad range of Advisory services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners.
In your role, you will collaborate with senior leadership and participate on engagements advising clients at strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a variety of business outcomes. You’ll possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You’ll be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the growth advisory capability building and thought leadership.
- Work with our portfolio of exciting clients to support them in driving innovation through new technologies, new business models and new ways of working that add value.
- Identify success criteria and value levers and define an approach to deliver with excellence.
- Create strategy, assessments, vision & road maps and business cases as well as provide data driven informational workshops and presentations.
- Support clients and client teams in ensuring success drivers are identified and well-integrated in the overarching (business value oriented) approach
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation.
- Identify, develop and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics.
- A Masters Degree, preferably (technical) business administration, organizational science, econometry, business informatics or similar
- 3-5 years of consulting or advisory experience
- Knowledge or experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Affinity with IT, Digitization, (IT) Strategy, Program management and organisational structures
- Able to rapidly understand business processes and bring experience in how to optimize these
- An understanding of how to collect and generate insight from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following transformation design capabilities; (IT) operating model design, business process reengineering, business case development and/or enterprise function consulting.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, both verbally and in writing.
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Application of Design Thinking principles and methodologies.
· Our focus is on our clients ambitions and business operations. When we support in realizing ambitions, our clients often require us to think within the capabilities of their (supporting) solution stack. This is why we look for experience in working with Microsoft and Microsoft technology (e.g. Dynamics).
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent career progression, with a focus on your strengths and coaching from senior colleagues.
- An attractive salary and on-target compensation plan.
- Work alongside Avanade specialists who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges across the globe with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Access to our network of start-ups and partners.
- Opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services numériques et de cloud novateurs, de solutions d'affaires et d'expériences orientées vers la conception dans l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent une pensée audacieuse et novatrice combinée à une expertise technologique, commerciale et industrielle pour aider à avoir un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs collaborateurs. Nous sommes la force derrière Accenture Microsoft Business Group, qui aide les entreprises à fidéliser leurs clients, à responsabiliser leurs collaborateurs, à optimiser leurs opérations et à transformer leurs produits en tirant parti de la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50 000 professionnels dans 26 pays, apportant à leurs clients notre meilleure réflexion à travers une culture collaborative qui respecte la diversité et reflète les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur www.avanade.com.