Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
As cloud and digital transformations accelerates, so does the need for platforms, applications, identities and data to be protected from cyber threats. Avanade, in partnership with Microsoft and Accenture provide solutions for companies globally to securely migrate to and continue to work from the (hybrid) cloud and become a digital company.
Avanade Security has been earning a name as one of the world’s leading security services companies with the focus on Microsoft (security) solutions. The growth of Avanade’s Global Security Practice is directly tied to the increasing demand for cloud, digital transformations, industry 4.0, modern way of working and security in general.
About the role:
As a senior member of the French business & the Gallia security organization, you will build, implement, drive, sell and execute strategies that result in business growth and increase client successes by delivering innovative security solutions leveraging the Microsoft (security) portfolio and the Avanade offerings for Cloud & Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Digital Identity, Data Protection, Managed Security Services, IoT and OT security.
As an engaging leader for our Avanade Cyber Security business in France, you are an active part of our Ambition 2025 journey with responsibilities to partner across a matrixed organization, engage on Go To Market synergies and deliver outcomes through client-centricity with an obsession to secure our (future) clients with a high customer satisfaction.
You should be passionate about delivering against our strategy, factoring in existing offerings as well as leading the development of country or regional specific offerings. You will be working on the most exciting, complex and leading-edge initiatives by bringing a positive and genuine impact to our clients’ digital transformation and providing guidance on how security enables a wide range of business outcomes.
As an experienced cyber security leader with a track record of guiding client stakeholders including CISO’s on major transformation programs, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Show evidence of setting and executing a strategy and delivering outcomes against growth ambitions
• Bring a collaboration-first mindset to your work, cultivating relationships that can be leveraged to deliver business results and you will contribute to building portfolio agility to grow Avanade’s market presence
• Partner with senior leaders across the firm and its parents Accenture and Microsoft, to uncover and then prioritize new opportunities to develop go-to-market strategies.
• Act as a thought innovator to grow the development of new capabilities and service offerings in the areas of cyber security engineering and operations
• Lead market growth by engaging in all facets of the business development life cycle, including marketing and proposal refinement. • Create future leaders through developing key capabilities and leadership skills within your team / organization aligned to Avanade’s business need • Demonstrate technical credibility to clients and partners as the primary representative of the service offering.
• Lead marketing, communications, and branding techniques in collaboration with corporate marketing and communications support functions. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities while being a strong technologist. You will need to be ambitious, entrepreneur, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to endorse a critical role in the Security Practice with an ability to scale over time.
• Experience with delivery perfection, including quality assurance (QA) or quality control and managing, leading and applying outstanding functional teamwork to meet or exceed client expectations
• Experience in the energy, financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, energy, consumer products, high technology, or digital industries
• Ability to work with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
• Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance • Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of Microsoft security technologies and strateg
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.