Consultant / Sr. Consultant, Strategy Advisory
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
About Avanade’s Advisory Practice
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
Avanade is seeking a Sr. Consultant to expand our Advisory capabilities. You will collaborate with leadership and participate on engagements advising clients at a strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be entrepreneurial, enterprising, and personable, possessing strong leadership qualities, that allows you to play a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time. Previous management consulting experience is preferred to be successful in this role.
As part of our Advisory practice, you’ll help our clients realize business transformation, empower business process agility and provide business insight. The Advisory team provides strategic advice and leverages technology advancements to drive business transformation. We deliver our broad range of Advisory services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners.
Day-to-Day/Key Role Responsibilities are:
- Support Advisory Practice Leadership with client engagements
- Key responsibilities include: Create Strategy; Assessments; Vision & Roadmaps and Business Case deliverables as well as provide data driven informational workshops and presentations
- Identify trends and strategies for solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation
- Identify, develop, and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations
- Create clear and actionable strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader endgame, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 or more years of Management Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm and experience working on engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing stakeholder’s goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA desirable
- For now, all Avanade business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.