Application Security Architect - Cybersecurity CoE
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Application Security Architect. This role is predominantly a deal-shaping and delivery focused role with the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Application Security business challenges across the Secure Software Development Lifecycle, SAST, DAST, and DevSecOps approaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in Application Security. You will solution deals across our medium to large client base, as well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world leading integrated security platform.
About the Role:
As a member of Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, you will work on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. In a customer-facing role, you play an active role in transforming our client’s Secure Development Lifecycle through application development and infrastructure as code approaches, as well as helping to mature their operations through designing and implementing new approaches, technologies, and development operating models.
As a part of our Cybersecurity CoE, you will be in a unique position to manage your time across both pre-sales and client delivery. You will make a change to the entire Avanade organization through your offering development and thought leadership. We actively encourage innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting edge of Application Security.
You are an Application Security Architect interested in joining our newly established and rapidly growing Cybersecurity CoE Team. To hit the ground running, your skills include:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Automated Application Security tooling into the CI/CD pipeline to perform SAST and DAST operations as part of the SSDLC
- Understanding of software development approaches and how they can be secured through changes in application development, security software tools, and integration best practices
- Solid understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding the secure development lifecycle and a passion for solving these challenges for clients
- Good understanding of threat modelling, risk, and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat factors
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the application security landscape and of the latest tools and techniques to mitigate threats
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Team, to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning, and be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing Digital Identity problems to solve.
We are agnostic on the vendor experience you bring. We’re looking for skills and capabilities in Digital Identity and a strong desire to learn new technology. Ideally, you bring experience working on the Microsoft Digital Identity platform. However, we can provide focused training to the right individuals who can demonstrate their passion, experience, and thought leadership in the Digital Identity space.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (15 years in a row!)
- Exceptional development and training, with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Full Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, Income Protection Policy, Extended Benefits, Bonus Program, generous Retirement Plan, and much more!
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.