User Experience Design Manager
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
About Our Digital Studio
The ITS xD (Experience Design) digital studio is a diverse team of user experience designers with different specializations working together to support Avanade's workforce. Our role is to design exceptional experiences for our professionals so that they can focus on delivering great work for our clients.
About the role
We are looking for an Experience Design Manager who thrives in solving business, user, and technical problems, and effectively manages teams to deliver on numerous complex projects.
You will set the strategy and approach for the IT & Information Security Experience Design team. You'll have the opportunity to define the vision for the end-to-end user experience and lead projects, while growing the relationship with our stakeholders.
As an Experience Design Manager of our team, you will be an established expert in your field, experienced in applying exceptional skills to deliver design projects working and leading with a distributed team.
Daily, this means you will:
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal customers and stakeholders
- Manage the portfolio of Experience Design work across the IT and Information Security services
- Lead, provide feedback, develop, and motivate a team to ensure design and business needs are met, in a dynamic environment
- Cultivate a collaborative and supportive team culture, including hiring and staffing exceptional team members
- Focused on the personal and professional development of our team
- Monitor trends and best practices in Experience Design methods and tools
- Help develop design concepts and implementation, providing input on user design considerations
- Facilitate Design Thinking sessions to solve problems, establish plans of action, and create world-class digital experiences across multiple platforms and channels, by bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Manage the operations of simultaneous projects by setting priorities, assigning resources, supporting client data protection, ensuring quality, project goals, and key milestones are achieved
- Lead by example through high engagement and collaboration in group or individual settings and mentorship
You are a skilled Experience Design professional and a leader. You love to solve problems. You want to contribute to the growth and development of others. You believe there are many ways to successfully approach challenges and are willing to experiment with new methods and tools. You see learning opportunities everywhere.
You will likely have more than 5 years’ relevant Experience Design experience. It is desirable to have 2 years of management experience as well.
You may have a Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. In some circumstances, specific experience and demonstrated interest in building expertise in these areas may be a substitute for a degree.
You will have experience:
- Leading design teams and developing people
- With UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing, and content strategies
- Translating requirements into design specifications
- Researching, designing and/or proposing solutions with mobile layouts in mind
- Capable of understanding and articulating design decisions and technical feasibility of solutions
- Using Microsoft Tools (SharePoint, Fluent Design, Power Platforms)
- Working, creating, and maintaining Design Systems
- Using a Human Centered Design approach in solving user needs with deep customer empathy
Bonus points if:
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft products and ecosystem
- Experience with collaboration tools (Mural, Miro, et cetera)
- Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies preferred
Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree; experience may substitute degree
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.