Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Together we go beyond.
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to be the world’s leading digital innovator, making a genuine human impact for our clients, our people and our communities. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. If you’re ready to join 44,000+ professionals in 25 countries who are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create. Together we go beyond. www.avanade.com/career
Do you want your talent to make a difference in the world? So do we.
Avanade is embarking on a multiyear sales transformation as part of a wider CEO-led company-wide business transformation to dramatically grow Avanade across multiple corporate metrics such as sales, revenue, profit and market share. The transformation includes creating a high performing sales function with a refreshed sales operating model with a clear identity, career model, modern tools and systems to support a growing sales force to deliver exceptional results in a supportive, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader to adapt our tried and true recruiting strategy to align with our global Transformation priorities.
An experienced leader, you know how to recognize talent when you see it and where to find it. People are drawn to you because you lead with a clear vision of what – and who – a business needs for success. You use both your imagination and business insight to design innovative and effective recruitment and candidate experiences. You’re collaborative with an enviably expansive global network and enjoy investing your time in developing and strengthening professional relationships.
About the job:
We create change for our clients through the power of people, but we can’t do that without you. You’ll shape our future workforce, identifying, assessing and attracting the world's best talent globally. You'll form close partnerships throughout the business, sharing your expertise in current market conditions and supporting teams to develop highly-effective and market-leading recruitment strategies.
As a Director in Talent Acquisition, we’re looking to you to win hearts and minds, as you launch careers at Avanade. With global influence, you'll translate high-level strategy into something local teams are inspired to deliver. You’ll also play an essential role in guiding senior HR leaders to advance their recruiting and integration practice and improve performance.
As part of the Global Sales Leadership Team, you’ll help build a robust global recruitment strategy, taking into account our future state sales transformation, and liaising with our Chief Sales Officer, Global Sales Council, Area Sales Leaders and other global support teams.
In this role, you will:
- Create and implement innovative recruiting strategies, programs and initiatives to meet our growth objectives, business strategies, and sales transformation priorities
- Build solid relationships with global and area leaders, as well as regional recruiting teams, and external vendors and suppliers
- Support and enable organizational change through the acquisition of top talent
- Develop a consistent approach and create guidelines for the global Sales Talent Acquisition process
- Run executive search assignments
- Refine our recruiting processes to ensure our candidate experience is always outstanding
- Identify areas of improvement where efficiencies will be gained and operationalized
- Ensure Avanade is known worldwide as an employer of choice
- Mentor and coach a virtual recruiting team
- Define how we measure and continually improve our recruitment processes and culture
- Manage budgets and analyze recruitment metrics to identify ways to enhance performance
- Travel, as needed
You're the complete package: unique market insights and deep expertise in sourcing strategies and techniques backed by a program and project management background. You use your persuasive and dynamic interpersonal skills to provide consultation to leaders at all levels across the globe, advance the appreciation of talent throughout the organization, and have a stellar track record liaising with executives to deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges.
You probably have a Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or Psychology, although we’ll also consider equivalent work experience. We'd love it if you have an advanced degree. You also have more than eight years in recruiting with five years' experience leading people and teams and working in an operations-related capacity.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Developing strategic recruiting methodologies and approaches across a range of markets and cultures
- Advising on information technology services
- Leading and mentoring a virtual team of global recruiting professionals
- Proven success as the lead for strong technical sales recruiters
- Demonstrable results in improving the end-to-end recruitment process
- MS Office
- Fluent English; multi-language skills preferred
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.