Sitecore / CRM Application Developer
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
We are looking for a Junior Sitecore / CRM (Dynamics) Developer to join our new managed serviced centre in Ottawa, Canada. Based within the Application Outsourcing team you will enjoy the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across many exciting and challenging projects.
Avanade have a diverse client base, including public sector organisations, therefore eligibility for government clearance is essential for this role.
- You know the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently
- You cope well with change and a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are able to work in teams and individually when needed, including global teams
- You know code and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. You are experienced in application development, code development, application testing and component design
- You are committed to professional development and continuous learning.
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
About the role:
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Investigate and solve incident tickets within the agreed timeframe
- Enhancing the Sitecore systems by configuring and/or customizing the client implementation
- Implement the design as specified in the design document
- Work with offshore implementation team and testing team to deliver enhancements.
- Work with the client during UAT to get sign off and deliver the enhancements to the production environment using Azure DevOps
- Identify and suggest productivity improvements to technical problems
- Technologies: Dynamics CRM, Sitecore, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow
Preferred Technical Requirements:
- Knowledge of .NET, C# ,VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL is preferred
- Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
- Knowledge of the Sitecore Dynamics CRM connector is advantageous
- Project execution experience across all phases of SDLC
Additional non-technical requirements:
- Typically 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, French is advantageous
- Working with agile and waterfall-based delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- A dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.