Senior Project Manager - D365 ERP
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Senior Project Manager – D365 ERP
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to crafting activities and building system prototypes.
About the job
Avanade’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP consulting professionals design, customize, develop, deploy, and integrate enterprise Dynamics business application solutions for Avanade and its clients. This involves identifying, crafting and mapping the business processes to the application with a diverse set of environments where there could be additional solutions at work. Facilitating and support Business Transformation at our clients is what we do day in, day out.
As a Dynamics 365 ERP Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for successful delivery of D365 ERP projects to Avanade clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle. The D365 Project Manager works closely with both internal Avanade and client partners from requirements gathering through full implementation and must demonstrate capacity to encourage and sustain delivery of quality work by the Avanade ERP delivery team. You will identify and implement ongoing improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support improvements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and cost. You are an experienced Project Manager that leads and manages their own projects.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring alignment to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, while monitoring, reporting and responding to issues and risks associated with the ERP implementation project.
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including traceable requirements, appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure timely, on-budget and quality outcomes.
- Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces as well as the Clients’ business transformation team and their business partners.
- Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration.
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools, drafting statements of work and presentations to clients and prospects.
A successful candidate will likely have a PMP certification or similar and have successfully delivered multiple ERP projects. While Avanade is a Microsoft systems integrator, your delivery management experience need not be limited to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP portfolio. Your proven delivery management successes in other ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) will make you a valuable addition to the Avanade Business Applications consulting workforce.
You should be able to demonstrate key proficiencies including:
- Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, financial management, contract and commercial management, vendor and ecosystem management.
- Project/program mobilization and recovery experience of Dynamics 365 engagements ($3-5 Million)
- Business process design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization and deployment
- Consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in project leadership roles
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form
- Ability to directly manage resources to accomplish project objectives
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You likely have about 15+ years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 10 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Do you want to work in an environment that supports you? We believe in gender equity and an inclusive community! We offer a comprehensive benefits package: generous vacation allowance, disability coverage, retirement plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, life insurance, extended benefits to cover items that support your well-being, health, dental and vision insurance, professional development, and paid Microsoft certification opportunities.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.