Security Consulting Intern - Winter 2022 Co-op
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Do you know how to stop a sophisticated cyber threat? So do we.
Fortune 500 companies don’t need more cybersecurity; they need better cybersecurity. That's where you come in. Working with us, you can help to protect some of the world's biggest companies and keep their assets safe and secure.
Avanade’s North America Internship Program was built for one purpose: revolutionize the way we design and deliver engaging, connected experiences for our clients and their customers. Through the combination of creative and technology expertise, our digital interns will spend their time creating never-before-seen, radical and exciting solutions to our clients’ biggest business challenges. If you’re interested in having an impact on tomorrow’s digital landscape, then let us know who you are, what you do, and why we’d be crazy not to bring you onboard.
During our 4 month internship program, you will have the opportunity to experience our culture, build your network and apply your education, while gaining real-world experience. You’ll spend your time taking on a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts 4 weeks but will open up a lifetime of opportunity.
You offer clients the kind of security that will help them sleep well at night. You’re a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks. Like a digital detective, you uncover and prevent cyber threats to protect businesses from risks they may not even know they face. You’re as happy to work independently as you are supporting junior colleagues.
About the role
The Security Intern is responsible for closely working with enterprise architects and resources to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design credible security practices, and deliver strategic, creative cloud-based security offerings. The Security Intern is accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures.On a typical day, you will:
- Monitor the use of computer files or intellectual property to safeguard access to information
- Evaluate vulnerability and threats with clients, regularly performing required audits and tests
- Design and implement security-related tools and services by using and adapting existing methods and procedures
- Communicate with project teams about what’s required for process and technical improvements
- Work towards your team's goals within the strategic direction set by the project
- Current University student, preferably in third year
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit
Your skillset and experience likely include
- Passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project-based work environment
- Proven leadership experience in an academic, extra-curricular or professional setting
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in beginning a career in technology consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.