Sales Support Coordinator
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
As a Sales Support Coordinator in Avanade’s Canada region, you will facilitate Avanade's sales teams in successfully and efficiently closing new business by collaborating to execute process workflow and provide hands-on support for staffing support, Opportunity reviews and logistics. You will provide support to our sales team in staffing processes and deal workflow activities. This role will create an experience for you to understand how Avanade’s business operates.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will collaborate with our selling team members you are assigned to cover regarding:
1) Deal Coordination (40%)
- Provide support and coordination of incoming Request for Proposal (RFP) responses including scheduling and logistics along with document preparation.
- Interact with Business Development and Client Lead sales team employees to understand all Statement of Work (SOW), Change Order (CO) contract matters that are required of their accounts.
- Schedule review meetings as needed with solution architects to confirm scope, assumptions and deliverables.
- Collaborate with sales team member to ensure that all deal artifacts including the contract, estimating model and financial model are synchronized where necessary.
- Steward workflow through to completion on behalf of Business Development and Client Lead sales team employees.
2) Staffing and Demand Support (40%)
- Interact with the firm’s schedule tools (myScheduling) to manage demand.
3) “Ad-Hoc” Support (20%)
- Engage as requested to coordinate internal meetings with business partners
- Coordinate with local office staff and logistics support team members as required.
You will be the “Front Door” or single point of contact for the sales team you are assigned to support and will be expected to available during the business day. Your success will be defined by feedback from the sales team you are assigned and the results that you deliver in terms of responsiveness, efficiency and ability to multi-task in a complex working environment.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills may include:
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Entry Level Experience in contract management
- Demonstrated passion and ability to resolve complex issues and promote a result-focused, customer-centric culture
- Highly structured and process oriented with strong commitment to quality and timelines
- Proven track record in successfully and efficiently delivering complex projects
- Strong relationship management skills
- Verified excellence in analytical skills; and ability to read, and understands and analyzes data to provide valuable insights
- Confirmed ability to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence and to skillfully navigate complex situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting the professional services sales organizations.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM (training will be provided if no experience)
Preferred Education Background:
- You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent Experience).
- You will likely have 1-2+ years of relevant work experience.
Scope of Work:
- Complexity: Complex work environment that consistently spans domains, requiring crisp task management and acute prioritization skills.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations.
- Works for the Sales Operations Manager and will meet weekly to review workload.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Sales team feedback
- Reduction in cycle time for staffing and demand fulfillment and/or contract workflow completion
- Increase in sales team efficiency due to offloading of manual or workflow-related tasks to this role
Relevant Additional Details:
· Must be available to work from the Toronto Office
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.