Power Platform Architect
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Working with technology and design teams to support your clients, you will identify challenges on the horizon and support constant improvement.
As a Power Platform Architect, you will be involved in all the project phases, from defining new technical architectures, proposing creative solutions in line with the company's value proposition, and providing support for the implementation of enterprise architecture based on the latest generation methodologies.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Lead projects, create collateral, coach, mentor and encourage team members
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the engagements you lead
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities in strategic accounts by driving solutions aligned to Avanade’s offerings, in partnership with the Avanade business development team
- Provide hands-on-keyboard services where required
- Acquire required Azure technical certification
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Design, architect, and successfully deliver compelling solutions that are cost competitive for our clients
- Leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies
You are an experienced technology architect with strong business acumen. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business leaders, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Includes:
- Infrastructure and software architecture using a cloud-first services approach and including migration design, planning and execution
- Technical oversight including close review of documentation, designs and implemented solutions alike, for solution assurance down to code level
- Working with global and offshore teams to architect and build new PowerApps and Power Platform technologies
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, PowerApps, CDS, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate
- Nice-to-Have Skills: D365 CRM, CRM Plugins, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, PowerBI, Customer Insights
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor and train technical teams, on-shore and off-shore
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.