Modern Application Transformation (MAT) Offering Lead - North America
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Global Solution Areas (GSA) represent what we want to be known for in the market - They are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our solution areas, we have core offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in, and formalizing these select offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As the North America Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the Modern Application Transformation (MAT) offering. You’ll partner closely with both the Regional and the Area GSA Leads to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. You’ll focus on driving the offering every day - serving as the “face” of the offering internally and externally, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and priority relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. We help our clients accelerate their business outcomes and digital transformations through building better software that takes full advantage of Microsoft Azure and modern, design-led agile development approaches utilizing the latest mobile, web, cloud-native architectures, and open-source technologies.
You will support full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with talent community leads and regional capability leads on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide thought leadership for the overall offering framework
- Prioritize assets to improve the overall offering
- Sponsor top deal pursuits
- Support attainment of area and regional sales and revenue targets
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering campaigns – inclusive of plays – throughout Avanade
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
You are a technologist at heart, with a deep expertise and opinion around the scalability, complexity and impact of modern software. You are immersed in cloud based technologies and have been / are able to successfully pivot your technical thought leadership in application development into the commercial domain. You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You are adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a business.
In addition, your professional skill set includes:
- A background in cloud native application development (language and cloud agnostic)
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions/projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting/project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
You possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, Engineering, or related). You have demonstrated technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management, as well as proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
What Avanade offers:
- Location flexibility
- Opportunity to work for a highly respected Microsoft Gold Partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive compensation package
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Full Benefits Package
- Avanade University – real time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you and your development
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military, or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft Azure Point of View | Avanade US
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.