Managed Services Solution Architect-Canada
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
There is a company-wide focus within Avanade to grow our Managed Services business across all Regions globally, both from an Application and Infrastructure Managed Services standpoint. In support of this strategy, Avanade is looking for candidates with Managed Services solutioning and deal shaping experience for a Solution Architect position. The role will include end-to-end deal support of managed services engagements including data gathering, analyzing, effort and cost estimating, deal shaping, proposal development, as well as assisting with contracting. This role requires strong customer facing skills to clearly articulate proposed solutions to Avanade’s customers. The role-holder will take a lead in providing sales support and solution configuration on large, complex Managed Services deals.
Years of Experience
- Requires individuals who have led service transition or service delivery for at least 3 years, and/or have at least 3 years of developing managed services solutions for complex Managed Services contracts.
- 6-12 years of overall consulting delivery and sales experience.
- Also preferred: Direct experience in similar roles with firms like Accenture, IBM Global Services, DXC, CSC, etc.
· 5+ years people management experience
· University degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Managed Services service and delivery models, including global and distributed delivery models
- Solution planning and deal shaping expert. Able to create compelling value proposition and leverage available assets and capabilities to craft the solution
- Selling to senior customer leadership; leading negotiations or developing business Ts & Cs
- Has led service introduction and/or service transition AND has been responsible for ensuring entire deal delivered value as defined
- Leading QA or playing major QA role for largest, most complex deals
- Has worked in an environment with global delivery and in multiple geographies and industries
The job holder will be an experienced pre-sales or delivery professional and will be able to demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:
- Domain Knowledge: experience and understanding of Managed Services service constructs, able to define and evaluate solutions options and variants to realize a value-based solution. Proficiency in Application and Cloud/Infrastructure Managed Services.
- Numeracy, Analysis: comfortable working with estimating, costing, and working with Finance and Sales Leads on pricing models. Demonstrates strong analytical skills, ability to analyze customer provided data
- Communication skills: demonstrates a structured and considered approach to written and oral communication. Able to communicate potentially complex solutions to less technical people
- Service Contracts: knowledge of Managed Services service contractual constructs, experienced in the development of contract schedules
- Team Player: proven ability to work within a team, contributing to the success of the team while making a personal contribution. Provides leadership when appropriate and capable of working effectively within a Matrixed organization
- Deals with Ambiguity: able to define solution elements even when all the required information is not available. Realizes and documents reasonable assumptions
- Lead Solution Architect Certification – Required for Director and above
- Proficiency with frameworks and process, ITIL, COBIT preferred
Additional Area, Region or Market Unit specific requirements
The Solution Architect will be accountable for defining Managed Services solutions, for specified new and existing customers within the region. This will entail discharging a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- End-to-end responsibility for shaping large, complex Managed Services deals
- Secure the required approval for variances from contracting standards by escalating issues to the proper executive level on a timely basis (i.e., before agreed upon with the customer)
- Work within a new business team to interpret customer defined or implied requirements against Avanade solution templates and delivery capabilities
- Engage with customer stakeholders and other knowledgeable resources to validate service requirements, explore solution options, and identify service integration requirements
- Lead the definition of a Managed Services solution that meets the agreed requirements
- Work closely with Avanade (global) delivery teams, including offshore delivery centers and third parties to realize service estimates in accordance with the Avanade Solutioning guidelines
- Identify all service costs and populating cost models accurately to ensure a full visibility of costs related to establishing and delivering the service over the contract term
- Create and document a Solution Plan and engage internal stakeholders as required to populate the Avanade ‘Deal Review System’ and support an internal sign-off (at regional, area and global levels) of costs and risk
- Identify and mitigate solution risks.
- Support the development of pricing and commercial strategies and commercial dialogue with customers
- Support sales activity in presenting our solution approach and methods to customer stakeholder groups
- Plan for and support service implementation, transition, and introduction activities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Avanade Market Unit and Business Development communities
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with delivery center solution architects and contribute to the Avanade Managed Services Solution Architect community
· Working location may vary; travel to customer locations will be required, including occasional travel to our global delivery centers.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.