Managed Services Delivery Centre Shift Lead
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Do you know what gold standard, client focused, business enhancing IT managed services look like? So do we!
We are creating a new Managed Service Delivery centre (MSDC) out of our beautiful new office in Ottawa, offering in-country, best in class service to our clients on their modernisation journey to Microsoft cloud and modern workplace solutions.
This is an incredible opportunity to join this team from conception and help shape best practice for the centre. We are hiring for the first MSDC Shift Lead who will work alongside leadership and help establish and grow an industry leading managed services team.
If you have a background in Managed Services / Service Management and are experienced in working to ITIL frameworks, we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
As the first Shift Lead to be hired into the centre, you will play a pivotal role in shaping how we support our teams and clients. As the centre grows you may be overseeing a team of up to 30 team members, delivering service across the Microsoft ecosystem.
Key aspects of the role:
- Use standardized dashboards built within Service-Now to monitor activities such as SLA, Maintenance Mode etc.
- Monitor the Shift Lead Email Distribution group, and the Support Mailbox regularly, respond to inquiries that come in.
- Review the reactive team queues within Service-Now for open incidents/requests owned by team members (L1, L2) and ensuring compliance with agreed standards.
- Reassign/reallocate incidents to appropriate team members as needed.
- Work with the ICT (Incident Coordinator Team) to assign new incidents/requests.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Send out Shift Turnover report at the start of the work shift.
- Review the daily operations reports and take necessary actions.
- Ensure Process Adherence
- Handle all Alert Management/Email Management according to the agreed SOP.
- Ensure all CMS engineers are following the process according to SOP.
- Monitor all tools, and report issues to the Product Support Group.
- Coordinate escalation resources when required.
- Coordinate communications for major incidents
- Complete regular 1:1's with team members and review performance
- Perform Coaching Loops Assessments
- Provide guidance/training for engineers with tools, technology etc as required.
- Roster Planning, in advance in a 3-month rolling pattern (including holidays)
- Update any changes to the daily schedule
- End to end daily operations management processes with L1, L2 and L3 engineers.
- You will be an expert in the service management / managed services space.
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Azure / M365 / D365 / Security) managed services is particularly valuable, but not essential.
- You will have a strong customer focus and be committed to delivery excellence
- You are an effective communicator and can present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You enjoy change and have the ability to pivot and adapt as the service matures.
- You collaborate well with team members and have the interpersonal skills to effectively work within a culturally and geographically diverse teams
- You will communicate well in English, both spoken and written.
- French language skills are desirable.
- The Opportunity to join Microsoft Country Partner of the year in Canada 2021 and Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
*** Applicants must be eligible for security clearance ***
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.