Managed Services Delivery Centre Lead - Manager
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Avanade know what gold standard, client focused, business enhancing IT managed services look like - do you?
If so, keep reading!
We are creating a new Managed Service Delivery centre (MSDC) out of our beautiful new office in Ottowa, offering in-country, best in class service to our clients on their modernisation journey to cloud and modern workplace solutions (Azure / M365). To head up the centre we are looking for an MSDC Lead who will work alongside Avanade and Accenture leadership to staff and train an industry leading team as well as driving the service management operational processes for the center. This is an incredible opportunity to build this capability from conception using an existing customer portfolio.
In addition to assisting other existing managed service teams, the centre has been created to focus on the support needs of the many public sector departments and agencies making the transition to the cloud.
If you have a background in Managed Services, are experienced in working to ITIL frameworks and have developed a great working know-how on what it takes to excel in this field, we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
Being a new centre, your role will transition from one of creation and setting up of operations through to go live / business as usual, we see this happening over a period of approx. 6 months. Key aspects of the role include:
- An introduction to the Avanade Cloud Managed Services (CMS) operations and process landscape
- Establishing the Centre at a site and facilities level
- Drive the selection and hiring process for the new team, alongside Avanade and Accenture leadership
- Onboarding and training of approx. 19 team members
- Strategic leadership of the team whilst working with other MSDCs and the Global Lead to establish and support a global shared managed service
- Other key accountabilities:
- Service management process implementation, success and failure tracking and driving improvements
- Process compliance and adherence
- Facilities stakeholder management (internal/external)
- You will be an expert in the managed service space.
- Experience in Azure / M365 managed services is particularly valuable, but not essential. Familiarity with the technology is beneficial
- You will have a good working knowledge of ITIL processes
- You can effectively communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are a talented leader, with strong team engagement skills and a commitment to equality and diversity.
- You are a dedicated team player, with effective coaching, training, and mentoring skills
- You have consulted with clients on complex projects and know what service delivery excellence looks like.
- You know your way around project management & service transition.
- Operations end to end Management:
- Work with team to create outage notifications
- Convene and manage critical/major incident bridges,
- Act as the Major Incident Manager (MIM) and facilitate Root Cause Analysis process
- Ensure the local Operations teams meet client expectations and perform to contract.
- Facilitate Change Management processes (Standard, Normal & Emergency)
- Support the problem management process
- Participate and facilitate the governance process including reporting and tracking of SLA performance, escalation in the event of potential SLA misses, and RCA analysis and remediation in the event of missed SLAs
- Ensure local teams are executing to contract and documented CMS best practices
- Performance Management: Review performance metrics provided by the Global Shift Lead
- Participate in the creation of yearly team goals, in the creation of performance documentation and performance discussions.
- Maintain a high engagement score across all teams within the MSDC
- Strategic Planning: Manage the growth and progression of the MSDC and CMS Service:
- Participate and drive continual service improvement
- Overview MSDC capacity management, staffing and retention of skilled employees
- Drive training and technical growth within the team to meet evolving service needs and targets
- Facilities/Site Management:
- Operate as the Client Data Protection Lead for the MSDC and ensure site compliance
- Coordinate with the local workplace services team and any internal and external stakeholders in the management and compliance of the MSDC
- Manage and maintain the budget/all costs of the MSDC
- The Opportunity to join Microsoft Country Partner of the year in Canada 2021 and Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
*** Applicants must be eligible for security clearance as required ***
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.