Infrastructure Managed Services Solution Architect-Canada
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
The Infrstructure Managed Services Solution Architect needs to demonstrate skills/behaviors in three areas to be effective:
- Solution Planning and Deal Shaping: Ability to lead, drive, and/or own a Solution and other relevant aspects of an Opportunity (as required) throughout the entire Opportunity lifecycle, as well as create compelling value proposition and innovative solutions to achieve our Client’s business objectives.
- Technical / Functional: Possess the required technology and functional expertise to successfully develop and implement a Solution, as well as support the growth of our business.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate well and work effectively both externally (i.e. Client facing, including C-Level) and internally across a global, diverse and dynamic matrixed organization.
Solution Planning and Deal Shaping
• Ability to have end-to-end solution planning responsibility for (qualified) large, complex Managed Services deals across multiple offerings, assets, entities or geographies, leveraging standard processes, methods and deliverables.
• Ability to develop overall Solution strategy and approach and lead the full solutioning lifecycle.
• Ensure effective alignment of final solution, with terms and conditions and Client expectations.
• Ability to deal with Ambiguity: able to define solution elements even when all the required information is not available. Realizes and documents reasonable assumptions.
• Drive the necessary sign-offs of the solution from within Avanade / Accenture (i.e. Market Units/Operating groups, Delivery, SMEs, Legal, ADSP/CDTS, etc.) and ensure appropriate transition plan.
Solution Selling and Value Proposition
• Ability to focus on Client pain points and clearly articulate how solution components will address the pain points.
• Effectively evaluate and provide multiple options / solutions.
• Increase Client ownership – work in a “joint” solution mode with Client
• Bring out the “wow” factor – “New IT” best practices, automation, productivity gains, tools, processes, etc.
• Ability to articulate value and monetize our differentiation whereby translating greater value into higher price and better margins for Avanade while meeting our Clients’ overall business case.
Create and Implement Innovative Solutions
• Demonstrates significant innovation and thought leadership in developing Managed Services solutions that has been applied across multiple clients globally and is being used in solutions with demonstrated success in sales and/or delivery.
• Generates and translates innovative ideas into feasible, practical and cost effective solutions.
• Ensure we are bringing the best of Avanade / Accenture to the table both from a capability and industry standpoint.
• Ability to identify and develop new commercial models and contracts.
Technical / Functional
Technology Expertise and Certification
• Be recognized as technology experts in several areas of Infrastructure Outsourcing solutions
• Passionate about technology. Deep technical expertise in at least one domain (i.e. .NET, Active Directory, Azure, etc.)
• Understanding new business models, industry and technology trends that are transforming the industry and to bring that understanding to the forefront for the benefit of our Clients.
• Teaches and shares expertise across global market, providing leadership to other AO and/or IO Solution Architects.
Sales Acumen (“Everyone Sells”)
• Capable of selling to senior Client leadership; leading negotiations or developing business Ts & Cs
• Possess Sales prowess and financial acumen required to develop creative solutions that align to our Clients business needs and what we are seeing in the Market.
• Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and deep knowledge of both Avanade/Accenture’s offerings to create win/win solutions for our Clients and Avanade/Accenture.
• Experience in Managed Services service contractual constructs and developing contract schedules.
• Experience supporting contract negotiations and ensuring alignment with Solution, as well as Client and Delivery expectations.
Leadership and Relationship Building
• Ability to develop key relationships both internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
• Be responsible for and secure alignment on the solution with Market Unit/Operating Group leadership, sales teams, senior Client buyers and other functional owner relationships.
• Proven ability to work within a team, contributing to the success of the team while making a personal contribution. Provides leadership when appropriate and capable of working effectively within a Matrixed, multi-cultural organization
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other teams' members across multiple time zones, including within our Global delivery network.
Communicate with Impact
• Conveys clear and concise messages across all forms of communication.
• Empathetically listens to both verbal and non-verbal cues (e.g., asks questions to check for understanding, pays attention to body language) in order to better understand that person’s (client, team member, etc.) emotions or feelings.
• Adapts style and appropriate means of communication to specific audience and situation.(e.g. keeps cool under pressure).
• Lead conversations thru effective use of “storytelling” skills.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.