Group Manager, Data Strategy - Canada
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
- Operating with senior client executives (C-levels, VPs, Directors), you will assist our clients in successfully defining their Data and Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Strategy, Data Monetization Strategy, Transformation Initiatives, Investments and Operating Models to support their business priorities.
- You will lead teams of 2-20 consultants, data scientists, and engineers to aid your clients in identifying how they will leverage data
- Lead the delivery of a broad range of Data, Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Visualization, Data Science, RPA and AI related Strategy / Advisory engagements
- Possess deep understanding of trends and strategies for identifying and leveraging appropriate approaches and solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard management consulting skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Lead the design and delivery of Data/Analytics Advisory engagements involving strategy, roadmap, data monetization, operating model, CoE development.
- Lead the scoping, definition and delivery of Data Governance assessments, workshops and client engagements
- Conduct quick value discovery engagements in Data & AI to identify applicable industry use-cases, help clients understand the effort, potential benefits, and develop an opportunity prioritization matrix
- Lead strategy engagements with clients to create clear and actionable strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact
- Demonstrate thought leadership to advise clients on Data/Analytics, AI and automation strategy and detailed use cases development by industry
- Actively contribute to the creation of client proposals for consulting and/or transformation engagements focused on Data/Analytics/ AI and automation
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise and contribute towards industry specific offerings
- 8+ years of Management Consulting experience from a top management or professional services firm
- Experience in developing Data Strategy, business cases and roadmaps associated with Data transformation, cloud migrations, etc.
- Experience in conducting Data Governance assessments, developing future state process and governance definitions
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients
- Travel as necessary to client sites
- Previous experience working on multiple Advisory / Strategy engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment, with Talent, Project, Budget Management responsibilities
- Superb communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive problem solver, and aptitude to work independently or part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Practical Business Architecture experience (business / operation models, personas, process modelling)
- Knowledge of the Data/ Analytics strategy and COE definition
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred
- The following skills and capabilities are central to the role, depending on Service Area expertise:
- Cross-sector and functional experience highly desirable (Financial Services/ Healthcare/ Life Sciences/ Manufacturing/ Supply Chain)
- Data, Analytics Strategy, Maturity assessment & Roadmap (using Microsoft technologies)
- COE Setup and Operationalization Plan (Analytics related)
- Data Governance and Management
- Process Re-Engineering, Transformation and Adoption
- Sound knowledge in Strategy development involving areas such as Data Architecture, Data Hubbing / Integration, Data Modeling, Data Governance & Management, Data Quality, Data Security, Reporting & Analytics, BI Governance, BI Self-Service
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.