Senior Global Retail and Consumer Goods Marketing Professional
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
About the role
Did you know that Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem? For our employees we offer a chance to bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees.
To rethink how you build, manage and evolve digital maturity to repeatedly renew and grow is not easy. Avanade’s cross-industry insights, end-to-end digital expertise, and privileged access to Microsoft means we are perfectly placed to help our clients adapt at speed to meet the increasingly virtual needs of their customers, employees and partners and to sustain resilient growth through continual change. It is Avanade’s vision to bring transformation and innovation to every industry and we are looking for an experienced industry marketer, specializing in the Retail and Consumer Goods industries, to join Avanade’s Global Industry Marketing team and help us hit our ambitious business goals.
Do you want to take ownership of Avanade’s global Retail and Consumer Goods industry marketing strategy and make your mark?
The Retail and Consumer Goods Marketing Lead - Global Solutions and Industry Marketing, will lead the creation and coordination of the go-to-market approaches for Retail and Consumer Goods. This will be accomplished by:
- Continually driving the “Voice of the Customer” using “outside in” approaches to message, story and asset development
- Taking ownership of the Retail and Consumer Goods marketing vision. Key to this will be your ability to analyse our competition and use the insight you create to differentiate Avanade in the market.
- Partnering with Avanade’s Global Campaign team and supporting them through campaign creation and activation as they drive your vision to generate demand through the creation of Retail and Consumer Goods industry content that aligns to Avanade’s Global GTM campaigns, ensuring creation of distinctive industry content that generates client (and alliance) discussions.
- Generating messaging and content for a wide variety of communications vehicles including video, thought leadership, whitepapers, infographics, blogs and social media.
- Creating strong networks of Avanade industry SMEs, to grow the reputation of Avanade’s industry marketing credentials both within Avanade and with the market.
- Building strong relationships with Senior Avanade Leadership on industry strategy and initiatives.
- Close collaboration with Accenture and Microsoft’s Retail and Consumer Goods Marketing teams to ensure alignment and agree joint marketing strategies and programs, with particular focus on Accenture Microsoft Business Group’s focus offerings.
- Supporting content creation and messaging for Global Retail and Consumer Goods industry events.
- Driving market development by engaging with the analyst community, influential industry organizations, press, and social media
- Commissioning market insight research to both better understand market drivers as they relate to the Retail and Consumer Goods industries and to validate marketing messages with target buyers
- Acting as the global Retail and Consumer Goods marketing subject matter expert (SME), able to outline the landscape of market drivers and competitors, so you can provide guidance to field marketing, sales and other stakeholders
- Knowing the space well enough to gain the respect of other key partners such as those responsible for designing, delivering, managing complementary Retail and Consumer Goods solutions
- Being able to work in virtual and cross functional teams against a common goal, which will include other marketing functions (partners, alliances, communications) as well as those outside of marketing.
The individual will report to the Director of Global Industry Marketing.
Experience, qualifications and attributes
- 15 years relevant experience. Industry Marketing roles within software, technology or professional service providers is highly valued.
- A marketer first, that is passionate and able to quickly grasp and communicate the marketing implications of an ever-evolving technology – and industry – landscape
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization, proven to be able to manage multiple stakeholders and complex projects to successful completion.
- You will be a team player able to bring energy and enthusiasm to your work
- Be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the retail and consumer goods space, competitor go-to-market strategies and core offerings.
- Proven track record in leading messaging development, engagement with analyst community, and driving industry marketing
- Relevant MBA or equivalent experience
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.