Director, Cloud Transformation
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
About the role
As the Director of Cloud Transformation, you will work on and oversee the definition and technical delivery of our largest and most complex cloud projects. In addition to project delivery, you will mentor junior team members and partner with our sales team as a cloud SME.
Cloud transformation at this scale will require you to be knowledgeable in public cloud in general and Microsoft Azure in particular. You will also be conversant in modern engineering practices and methods such as Infrastructure as code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CaC).
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of helping large and complex clients successfully adopt the public cloud for mission critical workloads.
The ideal candidate will have experience in client facing roles and leading technical delivery for large programs.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use cloud technology to meet their business objectives
- Lead technical implementation workstreams
- Design secure and compliant solutions that align with vendor and industry recommended practices
- Deliver at a consistently high standard
- Provide hands-on-keyboard services where required
- Provide assistance with technical issues, escalations and problem resolution
- Acquire required Azure technical certification
- Keep up to date with technology trends
- You have an expert-level knowledge of Azure capabilities and solutions
- Experience with one or more large-scale cloud transformations
- Knowledge of cloud foundational components such as identity and access management (IAM) software defined networking, security, governance, and compliance
- Understanding of cloud automation and orchestration tools and techniques including git, terraform, Azure DevOps, ARM or equivalent
- Cloud Security
- Application modernization and containerization
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
- Effective at recruiting talented people, managing and influencing virtual teams, and developing leaders
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
In addition, you most likely have:
· 10+ years of increasingly diverse or complex experience in a technology delivery capacity
· 5+ years of experience working with global teams and have been accountable for:
o Overall solution architecture(s)
o Timeliness, accuracy and quality of project delivery
o Chargeability and training targets
o Project and annual goals
o People management responsibilities
· You likely possess Applicable cloud certifications
· You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.