Data Protection Consultant
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Are you ready to tackle some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity?
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That’s what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade.
At Avanade, cybersecurity consultants are innovators, risk-takers, and challengers of the status quo. If you’re an experienced Data Protection Consultant, who can help our clients solve complex Data Protection business challenges, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role in Our Security Practice:
In a client-facing consulting role, you will work on exciting projects that transform our client’s Data Protection solutions through the design and implementation of predominantly Microsoft Data Protection technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft 365 security capabilities. As a member of our security practice, you will work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging from medium to large global enterprise clients.
Join a curious and diverse team that’s passionate about next-gen tech and establish yourself as a Leader in the Security space. Together, let’s transform cybersecurity.
You are a Data Protection Consultant, interested in joining our security practice, and are:
- Experienced in consulting and advisory discussions with clients and other consulting firms
- Talented in designing and implementing technology solutions
- Experienced in working with or leading medium to large teams
- Able to collaborate within a large global organization
- You take full accountability to lead and manage projects, providing operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- You create and implement work plans for assigned projects, programs and clients against established operational objectives
- You lead small to large project general design and delivery (solution architecture and associated infrastructure or business and functional requirements)
- Seen as a role model and acts as a leader
- Bilingual (Preferred) - French
- You solve complex problems that consistently span work domains, requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
- You have wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
- You develop a strong client relationship and contribute to sales outcomes.
- You work independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives.
- You orchestrate the development lifecycle and facilitate building specialty skills as required by the project. You ensure that quality tools and processes are in place and are implemented by the development team.
- You act as a Delivery Lead/ Technical Architect for small and medium projects
What We Need:
Subject matter thought leader, who has experience working on the Microsoft platform along with:
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Microsoft Intune for use of managing device types across iOS, Android and Windows Devices
- Knowledge of securing Office 365, leveraging Microsoft Secure Score
- Understanding of Microsoft Information Protection with data classification infrastructures and techniques to classify data both on-premises and in the cloud
- Relevant experience with Data Loss Prevention technologies across endpoints
- A deep understanding of the underlying Identity and Access management solutions required to operate Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Threat Protection capabilities
- Broad understanding and ability to articulate compliance frameworks (GDPR, HIPPA, PCI, etc)
- Broad conceptual understanding of data governance and protection
- Documented policies
- Intune (MAM specifically)
- Windows 10/11
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Connecting Apps (MCAS)
- Managing Alerts (MCAS)
- Labeling (AIP/MIP)
- Authentication (AIP/MIP)
- DLP Templates (DLP)
- Azure Rights Management (AIP)
- Configuring custom DLP Policies (DLP)
- Integration point understanding:
- Azure Active Directory
- Conditional Access
- Data Lifecycle Stages (DLP)
- DLP Risk, Limitations, and Considerations (DLP)
- Data Discovery & Classification (DLP)
- Azure App Configuration (MCAS)
- Cloud Storage Apps (MCAS)
- Cloud App Alerts (MCAS)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
- Secure data access within Office 365
- Manage Azure information Protection (AIP)
- Manage Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Implement and manage Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS)
- CISSP – MGR+
- CSSLP – MGR+
- SSCP - Analyst/ SR Analysts
- CCSP - Cons / Sr Cons/MGR+
● Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
● Exceptional development and training to help you understand Microsoft's broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
● Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
● Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
● Reward and recognition program
● Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has to date 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/ Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d’Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file des solutions d’affaires, des expériences orientées vers la conception et des services numériques et en nuage novateurs dans l’écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent des réflexions nouvelles et audacieuses ainsi que leur expertise de l’industrie, en affaires et en technologies afin d’aider à créer un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs employés. Nous sommes la puissance derrière le groupe d’affaires Accenture Microsoft, et nous aidons les entreprises à établir des relations avec les clients, à responsabiliser les employés, à optimiser les opérations et à transformer les produits en utilisant la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50000 professionnels dans 26 pays qui conseillent au mieux les clients en promouvant une culture collaborative mettant à l’honneur la diversité et les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Apprenez-en davantage sur www.avanade.com.