Data & AI Leadership Western Canada
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As a Region Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Data & AI offerings in your assigned geography. You will partner across our consulting & offering development organizations and our innovation teams to create cutting edge solutions to address our clients’ needs. You will work with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft) to support regional sales and delivery teams through the full lifecycle of solution development and execution. You will work within diverse teams of professionals at varying levels to ensure a carefully manage sales and delivery process resulting in successful client engagements!
- 10+ years of Data and/or analytics development and deployment experience, security and compliance experience along with the breadth of the D&AI capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work across internal and external organizations and virtual teams effectively.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements, solution and build prototypes as needed with quick turnaround time.
- 5+ years of experience partnering with clients to develop solutions for large scale technology implementations involving: Data and Analytics using Microsoft products, Big data, Database, Data warehousing, ML/AI/IOT
- Knowledge of foundational cloud capabilities such as Networking, Storage, and Security.
- Experience collaborating across a large, matrixed organization, including offshore teams and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or 12+ years of related work experience
- Microsoft Certifications, e.g. Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure AI Engineer Expert, Azure Data Scientist Associate, Azure Data Engineer Associate
· Hands on experience leading large-scale global database, data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Demonstrated industry leadership and technical leadership in Database, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Big Data processing.
· Experience with Statistics, Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling.
· Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Drive customer conversations and business outcomes
- Effectively architect and solution with the customers and drive sales through proposal and to closing the deal.
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive solutions to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Ability to cross-sell and upsell solutions within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- Act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Travel as dictated by the business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.