Cyber Security Operations Engineer
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
As an Avanade Cyber Security Operations Engineer, you will be working with a diverse team of security minded technologists in ensuring all information and data on computer systems and network devices are protected, adequately secured to prevent unauthorized access and appropriate security measures are in place to protect our people, our clients, and our data. You enjoy working on cutting edge technologies to help improve and/or assist in creating new security tools and services to help strengthen the cybersecurity landscape.
On a typical day:
- Our engineers typically work to identify, detect, respond, and triage various threats such as malware, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities, and various other malicious activities. Thorough investigation and documentation are very important where you’ll assist with this continuous necessary process. Our diverse team have varied security focused areas but are always working with each other to cross-train, provide knowledge transfer, mentor, and challenge each other in becoming an inspiring team with cohesiveness, collaboration, and forward-thinking skills. Along with your security mindset, you are always learning, understanding, and building new skills to help us in staying ahead of new and unknown threats that could pose as risks to Avanade, our people and our clients.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, a deep technical understanding of modern cybersecurity threats, and a validated track record of a hands-on approach to maturing defense capabilities in highly targeted environments at scale.
- You’ll also work with our Subject Matter Experts, (SME’s), in support of new and existing Cloud security initiatives and systems for our services, networks, and applications providing technical support as needed on-prem and in the Cloud.
- Your daily activities also include working with various internal groups that encompass assisting with system security architecture, compliance, policy adherence, audit, identifying security risks and working with Avanade’s Asset Protection team. Through this collaboration, you’ll build working relationships with those teams to help bridge the importance of a security mindset to the users within and outside our organization.
- Strong SOC & Incident Response experience and Threat Hunting skills
- Solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Azure and/or other Cloud providers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft’s Security tools ecosystem. (MS Defender for Endpoint, MS Defender for Office, MS Defender for Identity, MS Cloud App Security)
- Strong knowledge of SIEM capabilities, Use Cases, Playbooks, Automation, Alerting, and Alert Tuning, Query structuring, Scripting.
- Strong understanding of MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Red Teaming, Blue Teaming, Purple Teaming, and Penetration Testing skills
Your qualifications likely include:
- 3+ years of proven experience in Security Incident Response, Security Engineering, and Information Security
- 3+ years of software engineering and/or site reliability engineering experience, including experience in Cloud provider-focused environments (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- SANS and CISSP and other cybersecurity accreditations highly desirable
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.