Client Delivery Project Manager - Cloud Services
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
You have what it takes to successfully deliver technical projects in a client facing role. It's your commitment to delivering successful projects and exceptional service that makes you stand out. You are known for your accountability, being a team player, ability to anticipate and execute changing needs. You are ambitious and excited by an opportunity to grow your knowledge, experience and career with Microsoft's Country Partner of the year in Canada 2021.
About the role:
The life cycle of an Avanade project runs all the way from planning to sales through to execution and closure, with many stops in between. As part of a global delivery team you:
- Ensure projects are all delivered on time, on budget (fiscal management) and to the highest quality
- May be involved in the sales and estimating phases of each project, as well as in planning, mobilization, execution and closure
- Keep stakeholders updated regularly on progress and status, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance
- Will partner with some of the best-known organisations in globally, leveraging cutting edge technology to enable their businesses
- Will have the support of a committed team to assist you in your learning and growth
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks and propose and implement adjustments as necessary
- Oversee, report and respond to project issues and risks
- Grow and maintain excellent client relationships
- Partner with onshore, offshore and near-shore team members
- Travel as required
- Work well with minimal structure
- Think and work systematically and logically, always focusing on the detail and with a customer-oriented attitude
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Great spoken, written and presentation skills
- Good client partnering and management
- Building collaborative and effective working relationships
- Team playing
Your experience might include:
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology / Microsoft platform technologies
- Basic knowledge of contract terms (MSAs, SOWs, CRs, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technology-related field is beneficial but not essential.
- Project Management or Scrum Master qualifications are helpful.
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- A dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.