Senior Dynamics 365 Retail/Commerce Functional Consultant
Área de especialización:
Descripción del empleo
The ERP Center of Excellence
The CoE of Malaga is the leading place for Avanade's Dynamics ERP 365 offering in Europe. By joining this center, you'll have the chance to:
-Be part of our Center of Excellence for Avanade ERP Market Unit, serving our customers all around Europe.
-Have the opportunity to work directly with our customers, being in the Front Line of their Business Process Transformation.
-Join a large Team striving to be at latest and cutting-edge technologies around Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
-Enjoy one of the best places to live in South of Spain, with more than 300 of sunny days a year!
Sr Dynamics 365 Retail/Commerce Functional Consultant
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So, do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
You will be responsible for implementing large, complex applications that combine processes with technology to enable high performance for our customers.
ERP Dynamics D365 professionals design, implement and deploy ERP D365 solutions to achieve defined business objectives. They are knowledgeable in D365 application process design and configuration, D365 application design, development, integration, testing and implementation, and D365 application technical architecture.
· You will configure and implement Dynamics D365 for your customers with a focus on Retail/Commerce processes.
· Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics D365 to develop solution concepts together with your customers.
· You create development specifications and act as an interface with customers to test changes and clarify issues that arise.
· You work systematically and logically to analyze situations, solve problems, identify causes and effects.
· You will participate in the setup and execution of Dynamics D365 project workflows.
· Managing and building customer relationships is also part of your responsibilities as a consultant.
· You will also plan, prioritize and create project plans to achieve common goals.
What Defines You.
· You are a team player with strong communication skills and proactively contribute to team discussions.
· You are adept at resolving complex issues and making decisions. You understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
· Several years of experience from consulting or as a key user on the client side with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
· Several years of experience in the retail/commerce sector with a sound understanding of the value flow within ERP systems.
· Independence and a customer-oriented way of working characterize your work.
· Your working style is analytical and solution-oriented with good presentation skills.
· You are a strong communicator in English and knowledge of either German, French or English is considered a plus.
· You want to live in Malaga, and we welcome you relocating from other countries
Compartir este empleo:
Acerca de Avanade
Avanade es el proveedor líder de servicios innovadores digitales y en la nube, soluciones empresariales y experiencias de diseño en el ecosistema Microsoft. Nuestros profesionales aportan ideas nuevas y audaces, que se combinan con conocimientos expertos sobre tecnología, el mundo de los negocios y la industria, para lograr un auténtico impacto social en nuestros clientes, sus consumidores y sus empleados. Nuestro personal es el motor que impulsa Accenture Microsoft Business Group: ayuda a las empresas a captar clientes, capacitar a los empleados, optimizar las operaciones y transformar los productos aprovechando la plataforma de Microsoft. Avanade cuenta con 50 000 profesionales en 26 países. Por ello, nuestros clientes disponen de las mejores ideas gracias a una cultura colaborativa que honra la diversidad y es reflejo de las comunidades en las que trabajamos. Avanade, propiedad mayoritaria de Accenture, fue fundada en el año 2000 por Accenture LLP y Microsoft Corporation. Más información en www.avanade.com.