Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Poland Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Perfect, keep reading.
About the role
As a client-facing Xamarin developer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with clients to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming.
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed.
You are an experienced Developer and have a 'traditional' computer science and development foundation but are passionate about working with new technologies. You might have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical and business skillset includes:
- Experience with Xamarin development
- Strong .NET development experience following the best OOP practices
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with MVVM pattern
- Native (iOS and/or Android) mobile application development is a plus
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners.
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
You likely have at least three years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field with strong development fundamentals including Object-Oriented Programming. You are open to some level of travel (typical asks would be <1-2 weeks for a project, but opportunities exist for longer-term travel from a few months to a year or longer).
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.