Workplace Solutions and Facilities Specialist - Seattle
Area of expertise:
- Responsible for preparing for office re-opening after Covid-19 closure, following the company’s guidance and procedures and ensuring that the office environment is functional and safe
- Implement all company-mandated Covid-19 procedures, also complying with state and federal regulations as appropriate
- Actively engage with leadership, legal, human resources, IT, communications, and others to create a cohesive office re-opening plan
- Once office re-opens, responsible for ensuring the safety of the workplace as well as hygiene management, including social distancing, masking, and other requirements
- Building management liaison – POC for facility maintenance, vendor management and cleaning services
- Allocate and manage work and meeting space throughout the office, including furniture and ergonomics
- Maintain workplace facilities and amenities such as refreshments, supplies, etc.
- Monitor and enforcing access to physical office and work spaces to support security/asset protection
- Greet and guide office visitors and guests
- Manage office event planning and coordination including but not limited to, booking and setting up conference rooms, arranging catering, facilities planning, telecommunications, coordination with support groups, vendor engagement
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, courier, and related delivery services
- Prior experience with event management and security systems preferred (e.g., CCURE 9000)
- Execute project/program plans and processes in alignment with Avanade’s objectives
- Use personal judgment to resolve complex problems
- Provide technical, administrative and operational support with developed understanding of Avanade’s processes and practices
- Experience and comfort with Microsoft technologies (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerBI)
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting, stooping, and carrying of equipment and materials. Ability and comfort lifting up to 50 lbs is required.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.