Modern Workplace Engineering
Area of expertise:
You have a passion for technology and are genuinely excited about creating innovative IT solutions to solve real-world business problems. You are enthusiastic to learn and eager to develop your career by working side-by-side with industry-leading IT professionals. You are willing to accept new challenges and appreciate that any experience is a good experience. Most importantly, you have a can-do attitude.
Skill & Capability Requirements
Primarily we are interested in your willingness and enthusiasm to learn new technology. Bringing a positive attitude will go a long way in helping you develop an exciting career in IT.
The following experience would also, be looked upon very favorably.
• Expert level understanding of Windows 10 Client Configuration and Group Policy.
• Proven engineering experience with Windows 10, SCCM, and Intune
• Familiar with Windows 10 servicing model and update cycles
• Experience in Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP, and DLP
• Cloud Security and Identity skills (IAM, MFA, ATP, Intune, Endpoint Manager, conditional access)
• Experience interacting with clients from diverse professional backgrounds
• Experience working with teams to facilitate project work
• Solid experience in communicating and presenting information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• Solid written and spoken English skills
• Travel as required
Preferred Education Background
You will likely have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a related area.
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
• Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
• Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Generous parental leave
• Corporate private health insurance discounts
• Up to 80 hours of training per year
Please APPLY only if you are an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident with full working rights.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.