Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where we merge technology and creative to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, frontend developers, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more. We create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, our UK base is at 30 Cannon Street, just around the corner from St. Paul’s Cathedral in Central London, although at the moment we’re all mostly working from home.
As a Visual Designer you will be closely working with UX Designers and Experience Technologists, assisting in original design concepts for interactive, multi-platform user interfaces, utilising a variety of design tools in multiple mediums.
You will collaborate with creative team members to help shape design strategies and translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into detailed design artifacts that meet all these requirements. Joining Avanade, you will be part of a global team and be working with team members internationally.
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Sketch and communicate concepts for key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the UX team to help turn wireframes into beautiful, branded screens
- Translate requirements into design specifications
- Understand and articulate the technical feasibility of solutions
- Research, design and/or propose solutions with mobile layouts in mind
- Be responsible for delivering code ready creative assets to development team and providing visual QA
- Create and maintain complex design systems
- Be confident leading client presentations and visual design reviews
- Work with different parts of the business to help deliver fast paced pitches and proof of concepts
- 5+ years of experience in digital visual design
- Proven fluency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Invision in addition to proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrable experience with user-centered design methodologies
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction or related field required
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience designing digital workplaces or employee hubs a plus
All candidates MUST provide a link or a PDF to a digital portfolio to be considered for the role.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.