Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Poland Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Perfect, keep reading.
About the role
The Visual Design team stands out for its lively creativity and flawless style. It can translate users’ needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities from concept to delivery with exceptional attention to detail. It aims to craft an alluring design language that skillfully incorporates the brand of Avanade’s clients.
As a Visual Designer, you will work in cross-functional teams delivering end-to-end digital projects from strategy and design, through build to on-going support and optimization. You will participate in customer engagements to enhance User Experience (UX) and create transformation deliverables on various projects.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work with business stakeholders and team-mates to understand clients’ objectives, capture user requirements, and pitch concepts and designs
- Produce high-quality visual designs from concept to execution including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- Develop a visual language that communicates a brand’s goals and express its rationale so other visual designers, developers, and future team-mates can build upon it
- Create mockups, storyboards, wireframes, and user flows
- Own the visual design for a range of different assets (e.g., pitch decks, leave-behinds, demos, user interfaces, infographics, etc.)
- Act as a proactive member of our office to strengthen the communication and identify areas for improvements where your skills can be applicable
You are an experienced design professional with a capability in design principles and solutions. You have experience with visual design, principles of UI design, layouts, graphics development, typography, color, and visual theories. You are trained and experienced in digital design, web, and mobile development in an enterprise environment.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Designing with mobile layouts in mind
- Ability to articulate the technical feasibility of solutions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, inVision
- Awareness of how visuals translate to code
- Knowledge of user experience disciplines such as UX architecture, research, usability, and content strategies
You likely have about three years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in design, graphic design, a similar degree or experience that may substitute for a degree.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.