Value Realization SME
Area of expertise:
About the role:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
At Avanade our vision is to be the leading innovator in Workplace Experience by 2023, creating impactful and motivational Employee and Customer Experiences through the power of the Microsoft ecosystem.
We help clients to re-imagine their Workplace Experience (WX) encompassing technology, employee experience and business operations to remove cultural barriers, unlock new sources of value and drive sustainable growth.
The Modern Workplace Solution Area is responsible for making this vision a reality through three focused offerings - Workplace Platform Modernization, Workplace Managed Services and Workplace Value Realization. Value Realization partners with clients to address 3 critical challenges:
· Future of Work - leveraging digital, physical and virtual workplaces to create an environment for "Productivity Anywhere"; we utilise the latest technology around Smart Spaces (IoT), Digital Collaboration and Extended Reality alongside deep understanding of workforces, culture, productivity and experience to revolutionise how work is done.
- Intelligent Industry Transformation - Resilience, relevance and responsible business – balancing these three imperatives is vital for companies to keep pace with the accelerated rate of change and growth. With our suite of industry first, digital transformation solutions, we help our clients transform and evolve their Customer Experience and Business Operations to create value and flexibility for the future.
- Employee Experience for All - utilising the latest technology and data e.g. Microsoft Viva combined with existing technology investments e.g. Microsoft Teams, Dynamics and PowerPlatform, together with our extensive expertise in culture, envisioning and experience design, we create compelling experiences that directly transform the EX, Opex and Capex of an organisation. We passionately believe EX is for all, so we specialise in transformation/evolution of the Frontline Worker Experience in addition to the experience of Knowledge Workers.
As a senior Workplace Value Realisation SME you will support strategy execution and help drive performance of the Workplace Value Realization Offering and sub offerings as part of the global Workplace Center of Excellence team. Focus areas include:
- Support the definition and implementation of Global and Area Workplace Value Realisation Offering go to market strategies and business plans
- Support Region Workplace Value Realisation Offering Leads through focus on sales, solutioning and capability development
- Collaborate with, and educate, account and sales teams to drive Workplace Value Realisation offerings and propositions to target clients through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with Area Workplace Value Realisation and Workplace Managed Services colleagues to create, sell and deliver modern, secure, value and experience centric workplace managed services.
- Represent the Center of Excellence and your Area in global Workplace Value Realisation initiatives and campaigns
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner strategies and plans to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities, improve campaign alignment, and grow sales
- Support development of Center of Excellence expertise and sales/solutioning assets to help Avanade grow revenues and market reputation
- Contribute to Modern Workplace marketing initiatives, campaigns, events and communications to drive influence and demand
- A track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels.
- Experience of combining technology solutions with workforce transformation solutions e.g. culture, experience and talent
- Have developed C-Level client relationships in technology (CIO), HR (CHRO) or Line of Business (e.g. COO, Op Co Lead, Function Lead) domains – preferred candidates will have experience across 2 of these 3 domains.
- Experience of building, developing, and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and engineering skills
- A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organisations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
- Experience of value definition, business case development and value tracking on business technology or digital transformation solutions
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organisation, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrable people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.