UKI Managed Services Growth Lead
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
In a highly visible and strategic role and demonstrating an innovative and collaborative approach, the UKI Managed Services Growth Lead will act as a strategic leader and business builder with a goal of Managed Services sales growth and increased market share.
As a member of a highly matrixed and global environment, you will take the lead and work closely with UKI Leadership, Sales Leadership, and other Solution Area Stakeholders to influence opportunity origination and complex deals in the range $5-10m+ and to provide sales support to our regional business development teams, engaging directly with customers as required throughout the sales lifecycle.
In this role, you will
- Drive the achievement of the UKI Managed Services sales target
- Form and execute a clear plan and strategy to drive Managed Services growth in existing and new clients
- Drive the combination of Advisory services within Managed Service opportunities and Managed Service opportunities from Advisory engagements
- Support Managed Services opportunities with complex story creation
- Collaborate with and educate Account and Sales Teams to drive Managed Services in target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, from shaping, solutioning, review and approval
- Collaborate with Area and Regional Leadership, Ecosystem Partners and others, implementing a strategy to drive Managed Services (MS) sales across the region
- Offer “hands on” support with sales strategies, campaigns, conducting cost/benefit modelling and building compelling business cases
- Capture and communicate high quality sales, solution and delivery assets to help Avanade demonstrate value alongside lower the cost of future sales and deliveries
- Partner with the Avanade Sales Team on individual opportunities, shaping our Managed Services win strategy and supporting conversion of it, as well as focusing on deal expansion
- Generate high value opportunities and best-in-class bids where Managed Services can bring value to our clients
- Build, use and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft, while growing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
- Bring best-in-class thinking and integrate where we can enhance our client's business
- Lead collaborative client workshops, analysing and designing Managed Services solutions
- Lead Advisory ongoing activities within Managed Service engagements
You have passion, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship in driving our Managed Services business. You have a demonstrated track record in Managed Services sales and deal shaping acumen and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You bring energy to our clients and the people you interact with daily and you’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow our Managed Services sale opportunities with key clients.
Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of our Managed Services sales and offerings to grow our Managed Services business.
Your Experience May Include:
- Strong Managed Services background and preferably also a consulting/project-based background, which includes assessing and managing the qualification, value creation, sales capture, and contracting of large scale, complex Managed Services projects
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in large, matrixed organizations, including experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Successful history of meeting assigned sales targets
- You likely have about 5+ years of relevant sales, technology, and business experience, including sales, solution selling, creation, delivery, and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience within a consultancy or outsource provider
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Significant interaction with C-level executives
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent relationship management & communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.