Area of expertise:
As an UX Design Senior Analyst, you will assist with customer engagements and creating UX/creative transformation deliverables on projects. You will also be primarily focused on work related to architecture task areas and usability testing. Your goal is to humanize technology and empower business.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:Design- Facilitate brainstorms and working sessions with cross-disciplinary teams in order to move the knowledge of the research into a vision and into a design strategy- Support delivery and design of digital products or services employing the right mix of human-centered design processes and tools (e.g. mental models, user scenarios, site maps, wire frames, task flows, user interface specifications, prototypes)- Support change management execution at the appropriate phase in the adoption process of a new product or serviceGeneral- Evangelize Experience Design within Avanade through informal communication, formal presentations and training sessions- Work with other team members who lead various aspects of the project: content strategists, UI designers, technical leads, and delivery leads
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include:-Knowledge of UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing, and content strategies-Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies preferred-Prefer knowledge of user experience disciplines such as and content strategy preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience with UX designer.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, understand how to cooperate with upstream and downstream in a project. Have basic sense about consultant work way.
- Familiar with typical user study and analysis methods, could quickly transfer user requirement into lo-fi prototype.
- Proficiency in user research, interaction design, visual design, usability evaluation.
- Good at create professional usability study report, lo-fi prototype and hi-fi prototype, professional design specification files.
- Apps (both desk top and mobile) and website related project design experience is must, service design related project experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in various typical design software.
- Familiar with design thinking methodology and process. Know either service design or product design methodology and process is a plus.
- Good team cooperation sprit and willing to share your knowledge and experience with others. Always keep curiosity and enthusiasm for new knowledge and technology.
- Fluent in English speaking and listening, professional in English writing and reading.
- Master degree is a plus, consulting experience is a plus. 2C project experience is a plus.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.