Area of expertise:
• Coordinate with product management, design team and engineering to define and implement innovative design solutions that align with business direction and improvements in user experience
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Illustrate all design ideas from concept to hand-off to engineering. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Engage users/clients in the design process and evaluate user feedback
• Seek to establish and promote design guidelines, best-practices and standards
• Experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps. Proficiency in visual design, wire-framing and rapid prototyping tools
• Ability to communicate your designs and key breakthrough deliverables to peers and business partners
• Ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to work independently (unsupervised) and as an active member of a team
• Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
• Experienced in both creative agency and client-side environment preferred
• Selected candidate must present sample portfolio during the interview
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.