Territory Lead, Dynamics 365 CRM - Eastern Canada
Area of expertise:
The Dynamics 365 CE Territory Lead is a key role for the Business Applications Solution Area supporting Business Development teams in initiating and executing sales of Avanade Offerings in Eastern Canada. This role helps develop and execute sales strategies with the Business Development teams, drives solution shaping and proposal efforts, and provides demonstrations of solutions to prospective clients. This role supports activities to develop industry market demand and industry focused offerings and supports client delivery in envisioning engagements and sales stage knowledge transfer. The ideal candidate will specialize in the D365 for Customer Engagement product (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing). Knowledge of Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI is preferred.
Day to day you will:
- Serve as the solution architect lead for new D365 CE opportunities and direct large proposal efforts leading virtual teams and collaborating with local and global resources
- Understand client business needs and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client executives
- Work with the Business Development and Business Applications team to develop and execute selling strategies
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing clients
- Lead client workshops and requirements discovery sessions
- Provide qualification expertise to evaluate client business needs and align them based upon Avanade differentiators
- Provide solution fit assessment against client requirements
- Create and deliver innovative solution demonstrations of Avanade offerings, D365 for Customer Engagement and supporting software, including relevant ISV solutions
- Build relationships with opportunity channel partners to enable collaboration
- Deliver high quality written and oral presentations
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Sales Support (50%)
- Build relationships and evangelize Avanade offerings with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and clients
- Provide input to the National Offering Lead in developing & executing plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning
- Represent Avanade at relevant client and industry events and write POV documents which create positive exposure for Avanade
- Evangelize D365 Customer Engagement based offerings within the Eastern Canada Region
- Actively participate in Avanade industry and offering development communities and contribute directly to the development of Avanade intellectual property and solution assets
Delivery Support (50%)
- Participate in envision stage client engagements leading workshops and providing solution design leadership and guidance
- Sales stage knowledge transfer with project delivery team
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Deploy)
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Understanding of technical architecture that supports the business application to be implemented. In particular, understands the following:
- 7+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM, working with enterprise-level clients either in pre-sales, solution architect or delivery lead roles
- Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills. Bi-lingual is mandatory (English and French).
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology-related field, with an MBA or advanced technical degree preferred.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.