Technical Security Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Security Solution Architect you will be an expert in the technical security domain, particularly for Microsoft M365.
You will design, develop, and support information security solutions to meet customers’ requirements and needs, respecting time and cost constraints.
Your technical and non-technical skills may include:
- Extensive experience in projects based on suite Microsoft 365 Defender (Endpoint, Office, Identity) to identify and block attacks in each stage of the kill chain.
- Experience in Microsoft Information Protection solutions (AIP, DLP, Compliance Center, MCAS) to help customers identify and protect their data in hybrid IT environment.
- Knowledge of cloud security solutions.
- Knowledge of Azure Sentinel for event monitoring and security incident management.
- Experience with security processes (such as incident management).
- Basic knowledge of main techniques for threat mitigation such as sandboxing, WAF, NG Firewall, etc…
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
- Microsoft security certifications and any other security-related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OCSP) are considered valuable.
Preferred Education Background:
- You will likely possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent), preferably in IT or business-related field; graduate degree in IT field highly valued.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You will likely have 5+ years of experience in security related field.
Preferred Years of Solutioning Experience:
- 1+ years of security solutioning experience considered valuable.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.