Technical Relationship Manager for Windows Deployments- 18 month contract
Area of expertise:
18 month W2 contract
Standard Title: Relationship Manager
Product: FastTrack Center
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) App Assure Team - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals with the goal of helping customers resolve application compatibility issues to drive use of Windows 10, M365 Apps, Edge, Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) and Surface, helping customers to realize business value. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their realized value of Microsoft Modern Workplace products.
If you have an Information Technology (IT)-related customer relationship management background and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer thanks you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thank you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
As a FastTrack App Assure Manager (AAM), your primary focus is to be the primary contact to help customers ensure their applications work with the latest versions of Microsoft products. This is done by identifying their application readiness needs, coordinating with technical resources to drive remediation of application issues, and collecting/reporting feedback and issues encountered to help improve Windows 10<ARM included>, M365 Apps, Edge, Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) and Surface products around application compatibility. You will represent Microsoft, FastTrack and the App Assure team in communications via customer meetings, phone, and email to assist customers and partners in readying their applications to work with the latest versions of our products. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Your key business metrics will be to:
Obtain high customer and partner satisfaction with the FastTrack Application Readiness service
Drive customer success through effective facilitation of application remediation
Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
Key Responsibilities include:
- CRM Portfolio Management for Microsoft Customers requesting the FastTrack App Assure benefit
- Primary Point of Contact for all App Compat issues moving to Windows 10<ARM Included>, Office Pro Plus<M365 Apps>, Edge, and Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- Facilitate responsive and timely and impactful engagement of Application Compatibly technical resources to resolve application compatibility issues with Windows 10<ARM included>/Windows as a Service (WaaS), M365 Apps, Edge and Azure Windows Virtual Desktop products.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned customers.
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing account personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Gather input from the customer to determine their application remediation needs and effectively track progress of their application readiness activity.
- Collect, analyze, and communicate key application compatibly feedback to improve the Windows, Office, Edge and Azure products and end to end FastTrack Application Readiness process.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Background in project and process management preferred.
- Proven ability to work across a “virtual team” that has remote team members and crosses organization boundaries.
- Windows and/or Office Application Development competency: Possess the knowledge and experience with Windows application development to effectively communicate with customer and partner Windows application developers, and coordinate with Microsoft developer support engineers.
- Able to regularly work in the office (Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC) to foster a team culture that is highly collaborative and focused on making every customer experience perfect.
Ideal Candidates will have knowledge and experience with the core products supported by the App Assure benefit <100 = Introductory level --- 400 – Code Level – Expert Knowledge>
- 100-200 level knowledge level Windows operating systems and Windows as a Service updates and releases
- 100-200 level Microsoft Office/M365 Apps updates and releases and Office macro/add in compatibility scenario knowledge
- 100-200 level Microsoft Edge browser knowledge primarily around web app compatibility issues
- 100 – 200 level knowledge level Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent’s professional and technical experience
Experience: 5+ years of IT customer relationship management or Windows application development, developer support.
Ideally -at least a few years of professional experience helping Enterprise customers with IT issues related to the supported App Assure products of Windows 10<ARM included>/Windows as a Service (WaaS), M365 Apps, Edge and Azure Windows Virtual Desktop products technologies.
Location: Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.