Technical Recruiter, North America Talent Acquisition (Remote)
Area of expertise:
Do you want to make a genuine human impact? So do we.
We thrive because of our people. Their ideas, flair and determination have driven our success; taking us from start-up to a global leader. Attracting and retaining new talent is critical to achieving our ambitions. That’s what makes the role of Talent Acquisition Partner so powerful.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of talent acquisition, from designing programs to supporting new recruits and planning future projects to align our hires with business needs. Working alongside our hiring managers, you will discover the next generation of people who will take Avanade to new heights.
You will develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future business needs, using a variety of media and events to find the brightest and the best. As our front line to building a successful business, you are the face of our brand in the market, bringing the Avanade story to life in an authentic and personal way for candidates. You’ll work with HR and external suppliers to make sure our recruiting processes are efficient and effective, ensuring everything we do complies with EEO guidelines.
Internally, you will provide leadership support and guidance on recruitment matters and assess our recruitment performance against plan.
- Lead the day-to-day full life cycle recruitment for assigned group(s).
- Lead, manage, across multiple strategic directions (e.g., sustaining client-recruitment relationships, creating recruiting plans in order to pipeline for passive talent, etc.)
- Develop unique and creative sourcing strategies and techniques for all assigned roles, specifically for hard-to-fill, pivotal positions
- Collaborate with global and other regional recruitment leaders to implement key programs that drive group success
- As the functional TA lead: build and establish a strategic partnership and alignment with the respective group leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to define new and/or update all position job specifications to meet the business climate and demand.
- Participate in HR regional and/or HR global leadership strategic initiatives as needed. Can also act as a project lead or a driver for Talent related initiatives.
- Oversight and responsibility for recruiting data integrity and tracking for the region.
- Provide monthly and quarterly recruitment metrics and scorecards to respective regional leadership as well as to HR global leadership.
- Review/Validate and Delivers in Recruitment Strategy, Sourcing, Recruitment Process. Deliver in Coordination focus areas
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4 years' or more TA experience working as a full life-cycle recruiter.
- Strong working expertise in hiring within one or more technical environments
- Ideally, have worked in a large matrixed, global environment and in a technology or Consulting organization.
- Highly knowledgeable of general recruiting principles, practices; demonstrated experience in developing strategic recruiting plans
- Displays capability for creative, non-routine sourcing and candidate experience strategies
- Great presentation and communication skills: active listening and story-telling skills
- Excellent at building and managing relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience improving end-to-end recruiting processes and programs
- Success in an environment recruiting applicants with "hot" (tech) skills highly valued
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Experience acting as direct partner to senior leadership
- Certification in behavioral interviewing is a plus.
- Ideally a BA in HR, Business or Psychology, or equivalent amount of work experience
- Ideally, 1+ years' experience leading people and/or projects
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.