Technical Product Delivery Manager
Area of expertise:
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Delivery Manager with client engagement experience to drive product development and client delivery for a global software and tools platform team. The Platform Software Group (PSG) builds the world-class service management technology used by Avanade client teams to scale solutions delivered company wide. The PSG team works at a fast pace to support new opportunities using the latest cloud and web development technologies.
The person we’re looking for will have a strong sense of product ownership and enjoy working with clients and senior stakeholder groups around the world to advance the growth of our asset-based services business. They will have a collaborative approach to solving the technical and organizational challenges that will help shape the product work delivered to clients.
• Meet with internal and client stakeholder to capture technical product requirements and help to translate and assess these requirements as part of product governance and client engagement
• Create and continuously improve presentations demonstrating product features to various stakeholders including engineering resources, business development leaders, and clients
• Partner with Solution Architects to ensure product features, functions, and costs are documented and aligned to client solutions
• Author product documentation supporting the product features, functions, and general usage
• Deliver product training and demonstrations to various internal and external stakeholders
• Manage large scale client product delivery projects
• Help transition new clients, services, and teams to the product platform
• Act as a trusted advisor to clients and their internal stakeholders (InfoSec, end users, etc.)
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
• Good understanding of cloud infrastructure technology e.g. Microsoft Azure
• Strong presentation and documentation skills including PowerPoint, etc.
• General understanding of finance and deal economics
• Creative problem solving and ability to rapidly understand new technologies
• Leadership skills to deliver executive status updates and officiate large scale conference calls with clients
• Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including global and offshore teams for delivery
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• Client advocacy
• Demonstrated experience working in the technical product management field
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field - or equivalent combination of education and experience
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.