Technical Consultant (f/m/x) Workplace Security
Area of expertise:
Today's IT world is getting faster and faster and security is becoming an increasingly central aspect. Help our customers with your expertise. With a broad team of experts and experienced colleagues you will work in the enterprise customer segment on highly interesting projects in the IT security environment.
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your chances.
- Bring in your ideas and skills to find solutions for challenges and show new approaches to our customers.
- We guide our customers end-to-end - Analyse, design, implementation, Go-Live, Managed Service.
- In the context of larger cloud transformation projects, you will be responsible for implementing latest security standards.
What makes you special.
- A university degree in (business) information technology or a similar education.
- At least 2 - 3 years of professional experience and technical competence in the areas of IT security and cyber security, preferably in medium-sized or large companies.
- Extensive experience/certification in Microsoft technologies (MS-/AZ-900 or higher).
- Knowledge in SCCM, Intune, Microsoft Defender ATP.
- Experience in securing Microsoft client/server operating systems including related services (e.g., certification authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health certification).
- A basic understanding of Azure Security Services (e.g. Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics).
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (e.g. Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, Ransomware).
- iOS and Android Mobile Device Management and Security.
- Experience in the design and implementation of Modern Workplace or Modern Management solutions as well as in customer security and cloud technologies.
- Basic consulting know-how (communication and presentation skills, self management).
- Very good French and English language skills, German is a plus.
- Enjoy intensive traveling.
What makes us a top employer.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- Attractive compensation package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project activities possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.