Technical Architect - Power Platform Services
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Global Power Platform Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
As a Power Platform Technical Architect aligned to our Business Applications Team, you will drive and grow Avanade’s Power Platform Services Hub business as an essential contributor throughout the opportunity management process, with a focus on shaping/architecting new solutions that enable our clients to recap the value of their Power Platform investments.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Power Platform and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
- Design, architect, sell, and successfully deliver compelling and differentiated solutions that are cost competitive for our clients
- Leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies and industries for scoping, managing, and implementing projects, leveraging broad domain knowledge to solution and lead large scale, complex projects for enterprise clients
- Build, implement, drive, and execute strategies that result in business growth and increase our client successes by delivering innovative Power Platform solutions leveraging the best of the underlying Power Platform products (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, and the Common Data Service)
- Partner with other area and regional leaders to bring the optimal solution to our client’s organization
- Collaborate with both Avanade and Accenture sales teams throughout the sales life cycle to ensure positive outcomes that drive innovation across our client’s organization by enabling them to meet their digital goals using Microsoft’s Power Platform
Within a Highly Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Environment, You Will:
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of the Power Platform products and integrating the solutions into existing cloud platforms, business applications, data architectures, and security frameworks
- Support the delivery team with technical expertise and assistance in integrating with and debugging systems used by and associated with the Power Platform products and processes
- Be responsible for architecting and designing Power Platform tenants/environments, liaising with IT, Security, and other technical groups to ensure all integration needs are met and fully implemented
- Analyze and lead discussions around architectural options, ensuring all options are considered for optimal deployment
- Ensure all related applications and tools are understood and properly reflected in solution designs
- Collaborate with the Experience Design (XD) Lead from our Digital Studio to ensure feasibility of interface designs
- Understand both Power Platform and the competitive low code/no code market, with the ability to articulate and explain Power Platform’s advantages and differentiators, as well as fully exploiting them
- Assist Solution Architects and Lead Developers in understanding the implications of specific reference and functional architecture recommendations and, if necessary, assisting in making informed decisions
- Work with Solution Architects and Lead Developers as well as technical groups to ensure access and security profiles meet the needs of the solution and all policies/restrictions in place
- Work with internal and external technical resources to enable the most effective DevOps processes
- Assist and support Regional Power Platform Developers by providing quality assurance and oversight on client projects when necessary
- Communicate with Microsoft Product Engineering on product related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Power Platform community
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive-level clients, assessing their goals and objectives, with the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Being proactive in staying up to date on the latest updates to the Power Platform, as well as future roadmap features announced in Microsoft’s wave plans
- Assessing and leading an opportunity and the associated risk with complex, large-scale consulting projects
- Demonstrated experience with Power Apps, Power BI, or Power Automate, as well as experience with M365, Azure, or Dynamics 365
- Proven experience working as a Technical Architect on at least two customer implementation projects with a minimum of five (5) Power Platform apps in production
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university, and/or equivalent professional experience
Preferred Location: North America
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.