Technical Architect - Data & AI
Area of expertise:
As a Microsoft Data & AI Technical Architect aligned to our Global Azure CoE, you will design Data & AI solutions on the Microsoft ecosystem and serve as a functional expert on client projects and assessments, technical architecture across Data & AI platform on Azure, asset development and stakeholder management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment.
You demonstrate innovation and ambition to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Data & AI and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
Within an International Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Design and Drive reusable assets, growing Analytics and DevOps capability
- Solution & Deliver Modern Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions for clients
- Leverage technical acumen and build knowledge of business and IT strategy, the Azure ecosystem, data platform and use cases across many verticals thereby ensuring that client’s investments achieve rapid business results
- Participate in the working session to discover and understand business strategy and objectives, Data & AI landscape, challenges, and prioritize & refine use cases
- Partner with key business stakeholders, data owners, solution architects, end users, application designers, and data architects in executing and delivering business use cases and help client realize value
Additionally, You Will:
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to assess business requirements and use cases and input into the solution architecture and roadmap to drive outcomes
- Perform assessments to determine the technical feasibility of building a D&AI solution
- Contribute to and define the high-level solution and act as functional expert on the project
- Build Data &AI offerings and assets in conjunction with senior Data &AI stakeholders
- Own and drive offerings in the market, effectively positioning those offerings (and sub-offerings) with sales teams, channels, and target clients (direct and indirect)
- Develop overall solution plans & strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
- Have exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, Power Platform and Virtual Agents
- Have experience with agile methodology, DevOps, enterprise SDLC and migration
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Experience in roles with growing responsibility within professional services/management consulting or technology firms leading teams in the implementation of Data & AI solutions
- Passionate about the development and delivery of Data & AI solutions
- Ability to develop capabilities and support client deliveries
- Eagerness to always learn more and share with your teams
- Experience delivering business technology solutions to client organizations
- Participate in the pursuit of engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business
- Experience using Data & AI tools in Azure or equivalents in other cloud platforms: Azure Storage, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB, SQL DW, Azure Databricks, Azure Purview, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure ML, etc.
- Engineering Pipeline Design, Azure Technical Architect, Data Lake Design is welcome
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.