Teams Voice Fast Track Engineer
Area of expertise:
Teams Fast Track Engineer, Senior Analyst or Consultant level
We are looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energised Teams/Voice Fast Track Engineer. This position is home based, permanent and full time. This role is at Senior Analyst to Consultant level.
What is Fast Track?
FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft that helps customers onboard Microsoft Cloud solutions and drive user adoption. Customers with eligible subscriptions to Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure will use Fast Track services.
About the role:
In our team, we are heavily customer focused people with true passion for handling technical aspects of onboarding customers! You will assess customer environment, network, and software to identify the steps to take, needed for a smooth and efficient cloud onboarding and migration. You have a passion to act as a technical advisor and enjoy resolving issues that arise during the onboarding phases.
Day to day work:
As Teams/Voice Fast Track engineer:
• Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers for Microsoft Teams including Voice and Video features, collaboration and Call Quality.
• Document and share technical best practices and insights with the internal teams.
• Execute, manage and lead a set of office 365 customers and partners (Around Teams Transformation) through the Onboarding technical process.
• Engaged with the customers as a technical consultant to prepare customer's environment moving to the cloud.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
About you: As an experienced Teams/Voice engineer:
• Background in supporting one or more of the following server technologies is considered a plus: Teams, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Active Directory.
• Cloud Voice:
• Enabling Direct Routing.
• Enabling Audio Conferencing.
• Cloud Conferencing
• Enabling Phone System.
• Enabling Phone System and Calling Plans onboarding (in available markets).
• Assignment of numbers to licensed users.
• Local number porting guidance through UI up to 999.
Local number porting SR support over 999.
Cloud voice deployment
Microsoft telephony solutions
• You are proficient in English
Benefits we offer:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
• Reward and Recognition scheme
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.