Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Raleigh, Tampa, Washington DC
Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
Do you thrive working within some of the largest, most complex global organizations to help them transform their legacy voice and meetings solutions and improve employee experiences, productivity and effectiveness? Great! So do we!
Avanade is a global leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services. Our Workplace Platform Modernization offering helps clients identify, design, and implement solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform. These solutions include Active Directory, Windows 10, Intune/SCCM, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange and the Microsoft E5 security suite.
As a Teams Voice Architect, you will be involved in leading transformations projects for our clients, growing our delivery teams capabilities and working together with the presales team to solution deals.
You will architect and lead the development of complex Teams Voice and Meetings conversations with clients and drive technical requirements workshops, translating these requirements into compelling proposals and statements of work.
This role does require travel as needed, mostly within region when COVID restrictions are lifted.
About the role
As a Teams Voice Architect, you will be leading or coordinating technical delivery and oversight of projects for our Clients utilizing Microsoft Modern Workplace technologies.
• Broad technical acumen across the Microsoft Modern Workplace capabilities
• Lead client discussions and solutions around Enterprise Voice Services, Integrated Contact Center, Meeting Room Setup & Devices, Identity and Access Management as well as Policy Management
• Provide subject matter expertise regarding Office365 Tenant Configuration, Teams Calling & Direct Routing, SIP Trunks, SBA, SBC Configuration & Administration, Microsoft Azure Communications Services, Network Infrastructure, Call Quality & Performance Monitoring
• Lead workshops, assessments and develop strategies and roadmaps for client looking to modernize their employee experience through Teams Voice, Meetings and Viva.
• Provide expertise regarding migrations onto Microsoft Teams & Azure Communication Services solutions in the Microsoft-focused ecosystem
• Lead, manage, and enable project team members at various levels
• Leading or coordinating cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully-developed products that are ready for client/customer use
• Assess and conduct project team capabilities and performance reviews.
• Monitoring project performance and recommending schedule changes, cost and/or resource adjustments
• Providing timely and accurate updates to functional leaders at the client as well as Avanade.
• Ensuring project results meet requirements regarding the overall technical solution with quality and reliability while schedule and cost
• Analyzes current system architecture and data models
• Directs the day-to-day activities for the project
• Supporting/Leading pre-sales opportunities
• Product demand positioning, design, marketing, operations and technical development
• Responding to RFPs and winning new Modern Workplace business
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with over 10 years of technical delivery, sales generation, solution shaping, estimating, and delivery leadership in voice and unified communications solutions. This experience includes working within a consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value. You can quickly earn the respect of our clients as you engage with them and lead meetings, projects, and presales pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include:
• Experience leading Office 365 transformations including implementation of Teams, Voice & Meetings and Teams Governance
• Experience with upgrading to Windows 10, SCCM & Intune. Understanding and experience with modern management is a plus
• Deep Experience and understanding of Voice and Meetings Solutions
o Direct Route with Session Boarder Controllers (SBC) and Survivable Branch Appliances (SBA)
? Audio Codes
? Ribbon Communications
o Microsoft Calling Plans
o Cloud Video Interop
o Integration and migration from legacy telephony platforms
? TDM PBX’s
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including experience with off-shore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
• Experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents and presenting to clients
Nice to have experience:
• Experience and understand of Microsoft Viva and driving transformational change through enhanced employee experience
• Experience with Teams Firstline worker deployments and use cases
• Understanding of Teams as a platform and desire to build integrated solutions based on Power Platform
• Experiencing developing Governance frameworks and Policies for Teams and Microsoft 365
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.