Area of expertise:
Together we go beyond
You come to us with a unique combination of passion for execution, development, knowledge, talent, and experiences with which you wish to make a human impact. We want to give you lots of options to cultivate all these qualities and more in ways that create the future, inspire greatness, and accelerate impact for yourself and Avanade’s employees. You will positively impact employee experience through the valuable work both Talent Communities and Career Advisors bring to the success of our organization.
Within this exciting and pivotal role, you are responsible for strategy creation, providing governance, project and change leadership across all Talent Community and Career Advisor work streams with a strong alignment with Ambition 2025 as well as in year priorities. You will also be delivering inspiration leadership for those roles reporting to you i.e., Talent Community Support and a Career Advisor Enablement Lead.
The right candidate will be able to evidence the capability be a thought leader, to work strategically and collaboratively with diverse stakeholder groups at the same time as maintaining an awareness of tactical needs; so, ensuring that the TC & CA team, delivers a seamless and positive experience that amazes and energizes our internal clients. You will do this by:
- Building a sense of community and belonging
- Fostering collaboration and problem solving
- Developing skills and competencies
- Creating moments that matter
- Enabling a culture of limitless learning
In addition, a successful candidate will have the capability to prioritize what matters have an eye for detail, process as well as both a project and Change Management 101 mindset; they will also be able to act as one with the Talent Management team of which the Leadership Development is a part.
Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic guidance on the Career Advisor Experience, prioritizing problem areas, solutions and elevating the CA model through the following focus areas:
Enable our Talent Community function as an inclusive and diverse global program, developing and running a communication cadence with Talent Community Leadership (Global, Area, Region), facilitating global events for TC members and setting/hitting milestones throughout the year that allow our Talent Community agenda to thrive.Working with our Global Talent Community Leadership to both lead new projects and realize value from previous projects across our strategic priority areas:Improve TC Onboarding – continual improvements to how we onboard people to a TC so they quickly understand the TC purpose and how to navigate, connect and collaborate.Strengthen TC Leadership – promote and support a strong and integrated (Global & Region) TC leadership community that has the necessary platform to deliver Change to their business.Evolve TC Framework / Strategy – in partnership with Organizational Design, continue to optimize our structure (TC and Role Families) to better meet the needs of our business and employees that ensures they are Future Ready in line with Ambition 2025. In partnership with Business Operations, continue to explore the TC Operating Model, proactively finding means to elevate the program from an operational lens.Enable Ambition 2025 - be a Champion and enabler for Ambition 2025 for HR and the Growth Office. Ensure the Ambition 2025 Growth Themes are aligned to the TC agenda and the TCs are used as a channel to enable the change. Lead and develop a team, working in the above areasPartner with many other teams who are a key part of the extended team needed to support the above.
- CA praise and recognition.
- CA metrics and KPIs.
- CA development and establishment of toolkits.
- The overall CA model and selection process.
Your skill set and experience likely includes:
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills - Proven verbal communications skills, plus able to effectively work with leadership and other team members as One Avanade.
- Excellent organizational, process design and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for Strategic HR as a driver of business results.
- Strong stakeholder management and consultative approach exhibiting a strong partnership mindset.
- Hold insights appreciation of our client-facing business and our unique people management system.
- Passion for people and Leadership Development.
- Project and Change Management.
- Ability to work at a senior level without day-to-day guidance.
- Proactive and constantly looking forward to the immediate tasks at hand, always considering what comes next.
- Excellent prioritization skills - Organization/ task management: being able to manage various workstreams in parallel.
- Strong cross-cultural awareness and emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship management)
- Some knowledge and experience with impacts assessments – using a recognized survey tool.
- Some experience conducting simple quantitative and qualitative analysis potential to build related score cards and reports in partnership with SMEs.
- Some experience of Learner/User experience design environments.
Preferred Years of Experience:
7-8 years of prior related work experience, preferably in a people-led, technology or consulting roles.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.