Talent Communities & Career Advisor Experience Lead (open to all NA candidates)
Area of expertise:
- Building a sense of community and belonging
- Fostering collaboration and problem solving
- Developing skills and competencies
- Creating moments that matter
- Enabling a culture of limitless learning
- Provide strategic guidance on the Career Advisor Experience, prioritizing problem areas, solutions and elevating the CA model through the following focus areas:
- CA praise and recognition.
- CA metrics and KPIs.
- CA development and establishment of toolkits.
- The overall CA model and selection process.
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills - Proven verbal communications skills, plus able to effectively work with leadership and other team members as One Avanade.
- Excellent organizational, process design and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for Strategic HR as a driver of business results.
- Strong stakeholder management and consultative approach exhibiting a strong partnership mindset.
- Hold insights appreciation of our client-facing business and our unique people management system.
- Passion for people and Leadership Development.
- Project and Change Management.
- Ability to work at a senior level without day-to-day guidance.
- Proactive and constantly looking forward to the immediate tasks at hand, always considering what comes next.
- Excellent prioritization skills - Organization/ task management: being able to manage various workstreams in parallel.
- Strong cross-cultural awareness and emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship management)
- Some knowledge and experience with impacts assessments – using a recognized survey tool.
- Some experience conducting simple quantitative and qualitative analysis potential to build related score cards and reports in partnership with SMEs.
- Some experience of Learner/User experience design environments.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.