Talent Acquisition Manager - Japan
Area of expertise:
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the Talent Acquisition Regional Lead and the Japan Talent Acquisition team by sourcing candidates that exceed the expectations of the business. Your role will focus on the recruitment of Senior level roles as well as recruitment projects. Working with Avanade Senior Leadership, Global Stakeholders and the business, you will identify and source the next generation of people who will take Avanade to new heights.
You are the face of our brand in the market, bringing the Avanade EVP to life in an authentic and personal way that engages candidates. You’ll make sure our recruiting processes are equitable, efficient, and effective, ensuring everything we do complies with Data Privacy and GDPR guidelines and demonstrates Avanade’s culture of innovation and inclusion. In this role, the candidate experience is the central focal point. Organization, follow-up and storytelling is crucial to one’s success in this role.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A growth mindset
- A Trusted Advisor
- 10 years or more Talent Acquisition experience gained in a multi-national inhouse team.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and candidates across all levels and cultures.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
Your skillset will include:
- Highly knowledgeable of general recruiting principles, practices; demonstrated experience in developing strategic recruiting plans
- Displays capability for creative, non-routine sourcing and candidate experience strategies
- Great presentation and communication skills: active listening and story-telling skills
- Great at building and managing relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience improving end-to-end recruiting processes and programs
- Experience in an environment recruiting applicants with "hot" (tech) skills highly valued
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Experience recruiting and partnering with senior leadership
- Ideally a BA in HR, Business or Psychology, or equivalent amount of work experience
- Bilingual in Japanese and English (Business level)
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to be the world’s leading digital innovator, making a genuine human impact for our clients, our people and our communities. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. If you’re ready to join 40,000 professionals in 25 countries who are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create.
Together we go beyond
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.